I Hear It

 ÉÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍ»

º                              I HEAR IT                                  º

º                                                                         º

º   I hear it in your voice -                                             º

º    don't think that I don't.                                            º

º                                                                         º

º   Isn't it strange that with all the things in the world                º

º    we can concern ourselves with,                                       º

º     there is chaos over insignificance                                  º

º                                                                         º

º   Let us start over again today                                         º

º    and I begin with the fact that you mean the world to me              º

º     I want to assure you that my insanity is like something             º

º      that goes up, which will always come down                          º

º                                                                         º

º   Let me again, start this day                                          º

º    and I want you to realize that my insanity is a passing moment       º

º     but want you to know and realize that my love is forever            º

º                                                                         º

º   You've heard it in my voice and I've heard it in your voice           º

º    but do you hear what I'm saying now                                  º

º     because what I'm saying now is for you to hear                      º

º      the simple unconfused fact that my love is here and all you        º

º       have to do is "TAKE MY HAND"!                                     º

º                                                                         º

º               Copyright (c) 1992 - Inez Harrison                        º

ÈÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍÍͼ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHILEMON

War of the World TV series