Losing Someone you love

 


Someone stop these tears from falling,

Down my hallowed cheeks.

Wake me up from this nightmare,

Where my whole life has grown weak.

Your mother she called me,

I could barely hear her voice.

She was crying so heavily,

That starting to cry I didn't have much of a choice.

I understood few words through all the confusion,

I heard her say "My only son, yesterday he died..."

My tears they stopped, the shock I felt was too much

I fell to the ground with the phone in my hand,

As your mother told me the story of the night before........

You asked her for the keys, the keys to her car.

Laughing to yourself, you told her you weren't going far.

Your mother she smiled, knowing my letter had come that day

She asked where you were going, and how long you were to stay.

You told her you were going to prove your love true,

That you were coming to me to say the words I love you....

As I heard this my body went weak,

The sobs erupted from the inside of my soul.

A drunk driver she said.

You were going through an overpass,

and he was coming around.

He didn't see your car,

he didn't even have his lights on.

The police told your mother that you almost could have survived,

and as she told me this once again she began to cry.

At this I head the phone as it clicked,

but this was the last thing that I heard.

I called out into the darkness,

I called out into the cold cruel world.

My mother she came running and saw me laying on the floor.

She picked me up and held me,

Telling me it was going to be okay,

But the tears that I am still crying, 

I know will never go away.

You have been taken from my life,

Before you had the chance to enter it.

You taught me everything that love was meant to be,

Even though you never were able to say those words to me.

Now I know that you would have loved me forever,

But because of some drunk driver, 

Tell me those words you will never.

My life, will never be able to go on the same,

And all I have is a drunk driver to blame.....

-----------------------------------


Sweet dreams did not come to me in my sleep

Instead, I layed in my bed and all I Could do was weep.

I stared at your picture that still sits in my frame,

And I thought about how my life shall never be the same.

I looked at the ring you sent to me,

The ring that was a promise that one day we would be.

I will never be able to wear that ring again,

It's a painful reminder that your life had to end.

I looked in a mirror at my tear stained cheeks,

And saw the eyes that made your knees grow weak.

I closed my eyes, expecting to see only the dark,

But instead I saw you standing there.

Anguished I called out, God this isn't fair.

All my life I prayed to find a love that was true,

That prayer was anwsered the day I met you.

As quick as my prayer was anwsered from far up above,

God took him back, he took back my love.

-------------------------------------------

I have with me a broken heart,

That will never be the same.

I have with me a picture,

It's a picture of the last time we were together.

The memories attached to this picture,

Will never be the same.

I walked out of my house before,

Into the comfort of the rain.

I thought about the sunny days that are soon to come,

And how they will never be the same.

I put a seashell to my ear,

To listen to the crashing of the waves.

Instead of bringing a sense of nostaglia,

It brought only a flood of tears.

Nothing will ever be the same.

Even though you lived your life,

So very far from me.

You always seemed so close

Because you were always in my heart

Even though you will live on forever close to me

I've realized that reality is soon to hit me,

Because nothing will ever be the same

-----------------------------------


Daddy always told me to be careful when I fall in love,

that the human heart breaks easily,

and he warned me that my broken heart is one thing he could never fix.

I took my father's warning, and stored in my heart,

Making a promise to myself that I would never never let my daddy down.

For, my father was my teacher,

My mentor and my role model.

He taught me all I thought I would ever to know,

And he taught me not to be afraid to cry.

He taught me that love, it lasts forever,

No matter how far apart you are.

But daddy never told me what would happen once I fell in love,

He told me it would be beautiful, and that I would never cry again.

Tears of joy he said, it's not the same as crying,

It's like the water that drips from a waterfull, clean and pure.

He never told me what would happen if the one I loved loved me to.

I was sure it would be beautiful,

And for the time I had it, that it was.

The lesson that I learned myself,

Was one that daddy hoped he would never have to teach,

It was the lesson of losing my first and only love to death.

I saw tears in my fathers eyes as he watched me sob,

And through my tears I told him

"Daddy its okay to cry.....you taught me that"

Then my father held me, and let me cry my tears, while he cried his.

And as we cried, I remembered everything my daddy told me....

That tears, were okay to cry,

That love no matter what, is beautiful.

And that no matter how far apart you are, love it lasts forever.

And I slowly learned that the lessons my father neglected to teach me,

Wether or not he knows it,

He taught me them better than every other.

---------------------------------

I walked up to your casket,

Carrying with me a rose of white,

and my tears of crystal.

The wind was blowing strands of my hair in front of my face,

But I lacked the strength to push it back.

The tears of crystal I had brought with me began to fall,.

And as they hit the casket cover,

They shattered.

I then looked at the top of the casket,

and blood red roses stared back at me.

Such a deep red,

a color of red so dark,

it almost eerily resembled the color of a heart,

blackened by hate.

This heart that has been blacked by hate,

It is mine.

I stare down at the rose I clench within my palm.

It is white.

White,

Eternity.  Purity.

My love for you, 

Will last for an eternity.

You made my heart pure.

Yet now it has been destroyed.

I place my white rose,

Upon the pile of red ones.

And I cry my crystalized tears,

As I fall to the side of the casket.

You are going to spend an eternity in heaven,

And I will have to spend a portion of that eternity,

Alone,

On the cold grounds of earth.

Every night,

I will cry my tears of crystal,

And hope they change,

The blood red roses,

And the darkened heart,

back to those of white,

and purity.

------------------------

.....and if i die before i wake

i pray to god my soul to take...

My heart the Lord has already taken,

And I feel that my life he has forsaken.

What is gone,

Can never be brought back.

And what could have been,

I will never know.

I put so much faith inside your love,

That my life ended when you were called from the God above.

There was a light in my eyes that once burned strong,

It helped me see through the right and the wrong.

The day that I found out that you were no longer alive,

That light in my eyes, it died.

I lost my grasp on what is reality,

I know longer know where if life has a place for me.

When you were here I knew that my life had a destination,

But now that your gone, And not coming back

This destination I have, it has changed.

I want to be with you,

wherever you are.

Even though your new life,

You live on a star.

Instead of praying to God incase I do not wake,

I now pray to God that I have the strength to choose my fate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"