Was This What I Was Meant To Be

 Was this what I was supposed to be

am I the product of a plan

is it all mapped out? 

from the beginning I had no choice

my life charted for me

I can still hear you yelling

do this and do that

don't listen to your heart

listen to what I say

Where did your plan fail

where did it all go wrong

when did the voices all stop

and I could finally hear myself

Was this what I was supposed to be

did I make all your dreams come true

am I all you wanted

but then what does it matter

I could care less

for all I have become I cannot care

because you never taught me how.

 



by, 

WPHUNG (Inspired at least in part by Jewel) 

Send any comments to WPHUNG@aol.com 

© 1999 WPHUNG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHILEMON

War of the World TV series

22DISK Version 1.31