Crushed Dreams

 <HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>CRUSHED DREAMS<BR>

By Aasheyla Ortiz <BR>

<BR>

All those dreams I cherished<BR>

Just flowed right down the drain<BR>

Because I love someone<BR>

And now that love is pain<BR>

<BR>

I feel like shooting myself<BR>

In the heart or in the mind<BR>

But someone has already done that<BR>

So why should I waste the time?<BR>

<BR>

The pain is so real<BR>

And no cure is yet in sight<BR>

So I must wallow in the pain<BR>

Until my eyes can see the light<BR>

<BR>

But now it is only dark<BR>

At least, that’s the way it seems<BR>

Because I now must live <BR>

Within crushed dreams<BR>

<BR>

I must do it alone<BR>

Like every time before<BR>

So I must pick myself up<BR>

Off the friendly floor<BR>

<BR>

Being happy when you’re sad<BR>

Like living when you are dead<BR>

People say don’t worry <BR>

And pat you on your head<BR>

<BR>

Put yourself in my shoes<BR>

And all the pain serene <BR>

Then you will feel<BR>

Why life so real<BR>

The face of crushed dreams<BR>

<BR>

Every ounce of love I gave <BR>

Is now ten pounds of pain<BR>

The pain is worse<BR>

And love perverse<BR>

And now I bleed in vain<BR>

<BR>

My whole life was taken <BR>

Right before my eyes<BR>

I had no chance to save it<BR>

And I plainly realize<BR>

<BR>

I now must live alone<BR>

In this valley of bloody streams<BR>

Just because I gambled<BR>

On all my crushed dreams<BR>

<BR>

My world is a broken mirror<BR>

So many images that used to be one<BR>

I think I can handle the pain<BR>

Because yet I am so young<BR>

<BR>

All my dreams made sound of joy<BR>

But now those sounds are hushed<BR>

Because now in the present <BR>

All my dreams are crushed<BR>

<BR>

</HTML>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHILEMON

War of the World TV series

22DISK Version 1.31