Second

Five seconds is all I need
that is all I ask for
One second to look into your eyes
deep and never ending
eyes I could fall in love with
eyes I could lose myself in forever
One second to touch your hair
soft as black silk
gently falling over your shoulders
my hands never want to stop caressing it
One second to hold your hand
skin so delicate
black nails against its pale colour
and my hand is not worthy to touch it
One second to kiss your lips
my lips touching perfection
tasting a mouth sweeter than honey
lingering for as long as they can
One second to say I love you
to forget all the poetry
to throw away all the memorized verses
to say you all I ever wanted to say
And another five seconds to do it all over again



by,
WPHUNG (I'm a clock here boys)
Send any comments to WPHUNG@aol.com
© 1999 WPHUNG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"