After all these years I now just understand what my heart was trying to tell me

<HTML></P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  COLOR="#ff0080" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10> </FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>After all these years I now just understand what my heart was trying to tell me.<BR>
The nights I was aching of loneliness and begging to share my love with someone, <BR>
was a road all leading up to you. <BR>
No wonder I hurt them and broke their hearts<BR>
the love I gave was never theirs.<BR>
 I prayed for you, <BR>
I dreamed for you,<BR>
 I loved you for you, <BR>
 long before I ever met you. <BR>
You came without knocking or a warning.<BR>
 All I've imagined is now a reality that feels like a dream.<BR>
 This time it's not a dream that fells like reality. <BR>
This time it is true love.<BR>
You are the one I want to love and cherish forever.<BR>
<BR>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT><BR>
</HTML>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"