Sense of Death

<HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>Sense of Death<BR>
<BR>
I saw death tonight<BR>
In all her blackness and shame<BR>
I felt the pain of dieing<BR>
As I played death's game.<BR>
<BR>
I felt death tonight<BR>
Her cold touch and embrace<BR>
I saw her black eyes<BR>
As I looked at your face.<BR>
<BR>
I heard death tonight<BR>
In the echo of your words<BR>
The weight of the world<BR>
In the voice that I heard.<BR>
<BR>
I could taste death tonight<BR>
My tongue dripping her sweat<BR>
A taste I've known<BR>
Since the first time we met.<BR>
<BR>
I could smell death tonight<BR>
The soft scent of decay<BR>
And the soap of lost purity<BR>
Could not wash it away.<BR>
<BR>
I could sense death tonight<BR>
With every last sense<BR>
The touch, the smell, taste, sight, and sound<BR>
Made the night intense.<BR>
<BR>
With every breathe<BR>
There is one less to take<BR>
And you grow closer<BR>
With every move I make.<BR>
<BR>
Through the window of your eyes<BR>
I can see your black soul<BR>
Now my heart is weak<BR>
You have taken your toll.<BR>
<BR>
(c) 1997 Latham Brunson      E-mail any comments to Quietus78@aol.com</HTML>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"