STRAIGHT TALK FROM THE SYSTEM OPERATOR

 STRAIGHT TALK  FROM THE SYSTEM OPERATOR

By the programmer  of  Pyroto  Mountain

                --*--


If you've made it this high up, I think

I can safely assume that you are enjoy-

ing  Pyroto  Mountain.   I am  happy to

know that!


However, at this point,  you should ask

yourself if  "the  best things  in life

are free".   Well, they  CAN  be!   You

have been having fun, here, and that is

the most important thing.


However,  I still have to pay my bills.

And one of them is my  phone bill!   In

order to run Pyroto Mountain,  I've got

to pay $10.50 each month to pay for the

phone line.


If you'd  like to  help  preserve  this

Mountain,  I'm sure you won't  hesitate

to send in a small contribution to keep

the magic alive!


The  suggested contribution is  $10.50.

(Guess how I arrived at  THAT  figure?)

If you'd like to help out,  the address

is:


 --------- PINNACLE SOFTWARE ---------

 P.O. Box  163,  Cartierville  Station

 Montreal,  Quebec,  Canada,   H4K 2J5

 -------------------------------------


Please  send  a cheque or  money-order,

rather than  sending  cash.   You never

know about the mail, do you?


For those who help me run this service,

I extend my heart-felt thanks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"