Mixed Feelings

 <HTML><FONT  SIZE=3 PTSIZE=10>                                                     Mixed Feelings<BR>

<BR>

                                     I walk in woods of nature filled with awe,  <BR>

                                     My conscious soul so open and in flight;<BR>

                                     I reap the memories of a life I once saw,<BR>

                                     But echos sound of sadness I must fight.<BR>

<BR>

                                     Emotion o'ercoming in a breeze,<BR>

                                     And stings my face with its angry bite;<BR>

                                     If only to relive past life and seize,<BR>

                                     My happy heart afloat in air so light.<BR>

<BR>

                                     Sometimes this loneliness grasps as if a weed,<BR>

                                     Tangles so and winds around my feet;<BR>

                                     Pulls me down and then quickly it reseeds,<BR>

                                     And keeps mine heart and soul within its reach.<BR>

                                          <BR>

                                     I hear the raindrops dancing on the leaves,<BR>

                                     They approach my face with their gentle touch;<BR>

                                     And feelings overwhelm me then retrieve,<BR>

                                     These raindrops turn to tears, perhaps they must.<BR>

<BR>

                                     The clouds shall pass and nature soon shall show,<BR>

                                     Its life and beauty dwelling on each limb;<BR>

                                     My heart betwixt and soul has yet to know,<BR>

                                     This happiness I must have kept within.<BR>

 <BR>

                                          Dedicated to my friends lost and regained.<BR>

          <BR>

                                              Written by:  Rosemary Mac<BR>

<BR>

</HTML>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"