Re: Unidentifiable Objects

Article 110 of alt.alien.visitors:
Path: ns-mx!uunet!cs.utexas.edu!samsung!sdd.hp.com!news.cs.indiana.edu!rutgers!netnews.upenn.edu!wharton.upenn.edu!millerl
From: millerl@wharton.upenn.edu (Loren J. Miller)
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors
Subject: Re: Unidentifiable Objects (was Re: hello, is anyone out there?)
Message-ID: <1990Dec11.112029.1@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: 11 Dec 90 16:20:29 GMT
References: <1990Nov30.162111.5520@pmafire.inel.gov> <1053@demott.COM> <90340.162306IK00061@MAINE.BITNET>
Sender: news@netnews.upenn.edu
Lines: 20

In article <90340.162306IK00061@MAINE.BITNET>, IK00061@MAINE.BITNET writes:
>   Thank you for defending me and my story, I am grateful and to those who
> thought it was full of sh*t then think it, don't state it.

Don't say that. This is a free (as in uncensored) net and there are no
prerequisites of belief in order to contribute to it. I am interested in
your anecdote and any future ones you might submit and I hope you
continue to post.

>   If anyone who believes and wants to hear more they can ask because I feel
> like all that I would say would just be critcized by those who don't believe.

If I say I believe will you bring Tinkerbell back to life?

hey ho,
the man who puts his name on his postings
+++++++++++++++++++++++23
Loren Miller            internet: MILLERL@wharton.upenn.edu

Un pole cat de pew es en le audience! Take it vous on le lam!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"