Re: Unidentifiable Objects

Article 107 of alt.alien.visitors:
Path: ns-mx!iowasp.physics.uiowa.edu!maverick.ksu.ksu.edu!rutgers!cs.utexas.edu!yale!venus!yalevm!maine!ik00061
From: IK00061@MAINE.BITNET
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors
Subject: Re: Unidentifiable Objects (was Re: hello, is anyone out there?)
Message-ID: <90340.162306IK00061@MAINE.BITNET>
Date: 6 Dec 90 21:23:06 GMT
References: <1990Nov30.162111.5520@pmafire.inel.gov> <1053@demott.COM>
Organization: University of Maine System
Lines: 11


  That was not funny at all..I am dead serious that I saw something. It was
not the first or last time either. I see alot of them up here but, listen to
this, you can not see what you do not believe in. So start believing and you
might see something.
  Thank you for defending me and my story, I am grateful and to those who
thought it was full of sh*t then think it, don't state it. You guys that don't
like the story make it impossible for anyone to write. You make us think that
no one believes it but I do and that is what counts.
  If anyone who believes and wants to hear more they can ask because I feel
like all that I would say would just be critcized by those who don't believe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"