The Circles in Europe and now Asia

Article 111 of alt.alien.visitors:
Path: ns-mx!uunet!know!sdd.hp.com!elroy.jpl.nasa.gov!usc!julius.cs.uiuc.edu!apple!agate!pasteur!dog.ee.lbl.gov!ucsd!swrinde!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!wuarchive!psuvax1!mud!penn
From: penn@mud.upenn.edu (Phillip Edward Nunez)
Newsgroups: alt.paranormal,rec.games.mud,alt.alien.visitors
Subject: Re: The Circles in Europe and now Asia
Keywords: mysterious appearances of wierd things
Message-ID: <GJHKUYKJHG64574756@mud.upenn.edu>
Date: 12 Dec 90 02:16:56 GMT
References: <86722@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu>
Sender: penn@mud.upenn.edu (That's Me Again!)
Organization: TinyMUCH development team (Want to join? Send me mail!)
Lines: 25
Xref: ns-mx alt.paranormal:4 rec.games.mud:1294 alt.alien.visitors:111
In-Reply-To: watters@anaconda.cis.ohio-state.edu's message of 12 Dec 90 01:26:47 GMT

In article <86722@tut.cis.ohio-state.edu> watters@anaconda.cis.ohio-state.edu (david r watters) writes:
>These things are freaking me out, big time!
>
>Nobody catches them being made, the stalks are at a 90+ degree angle, but NOT
>broken (like when the army tried to recreate the circle), and NOW I see
>they're showing up in Asian rice fields?!?!?!?!?

I run into the same problem a lot, David.  I get these mysterious messages
appearing on the screen whenever I run this program that I am writing.
They are things like "Core Dumped" and "Bus Error" and "Segmentation
Fault."  I did a fgrep on my program like this:

fgrep Segmentation phillip.c

and didn't find it anywhere.  Therefore, mysterious entities are causing
these things to appear.  I think they are encoded messages.  Also, I get
a file called "core" mysteriously appearing every once in a while.  It
beeps a lot, and I can't read it, but I think it is a secret message too.
These really freak me out.  Anyone have any clues for cracking these
secret coded messages?  Does anyone else think that Alien Visitors(tm)
may be sending me these messages?

Phillip Nunez   ^^
        ||
                THUS SPAKE THE MASTER PROGRAMMER


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"