Second Chance

   Second Chance
   Robin Schmid
   DC_Fireblaze@hotmail.com
   February 24, 1999

The way your smile cheers me up
The kiss upon my cheek
Your arm around me holding me tight
Your eyes.. their color burning with life...



We were friends.. but what is it now?

Could it be something more?



I want to tell you how I feel
But I don't know how to start..
The pain I caused you long ago..
Would you forgive? I don't know...



What should I do? What should I say?

Can I win this internal war?



The past is done, I can't change it
Although I regret it now.
I realize I chose the wrong path then
But I now have a choice again...



The key to love is in my hand

Should I use it to unlock this door?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"