Random quotes...

159
Here, hold this pickle while i look for it...
I'm sorry, Dave.  I'm afraid i can't do that.
Dave, I know things haven't been going quite right...
I am fully confident in my ability to run the dicovery's systems now.
My mind is going..... I can feel it......
Swimming Pigs!
Set Da Controls For The Heart Of The Sun...
<Armpit Phartz>
This is a randomly generated title...  Shazbot!
Dere are only2 thingz dat smel like fish...
ROCK THE NATION
Elvis Joins The Army!
Gretchen Goes To Kansas
Coming soon: Hunt for Miss October
Hands all over the peasants daughter...
Babys on Fire better throw it in the water
Awe*Stunn Isz GAUD!
Hands All Over Western Culture...
Life Is Uncertain; Eat Dessert First!
This is a test
Lysergic Lemonade Recipie!
Spaghettios --- 8th wonder of the world?
You can't make toast in a blender.
Don't be a teen failure; learn to type!!!!
Love is all you need.
All You Need Is Love.
Tiny Purple Fishes.....Run Laughing....
How Do You Spell Love? M-O-N-E-Y
Please welcome Archbishop Fred...
New! Improved! Now With Baking Soda!
Mama Wants To Breed...
more monkeys; longer tails.
Eatin' at the Y
Get a lyf.
Gimme all your hot monkey love!
What if the 3 Stooges were gay?
Dude Man Squid!
Y0 m0mma is a h0undawg.
Snakes! BIG SNAKES! AYEEEEEEEEEEE!
Robin Helped Batman in more ways than one...
Tadpoles make great lovers.
Nilla Wafers and Minute Maid..... yum!
Hounds of Love Are Hounding Me...
Evil Monsters Want A Word With YOU!
We must protect our phoney-baloney jobs.
Lolly,lolly,lolly,getcher adverbs here!
Ok, Foam<SCRATCH!>...Now, Edge<Flick>.
Will Certs work on gonad breath?
Beat me, whip me, tie me to a chair & have a nice day! :-)
This board is User-Friendly                                   <WHAP!>
                                    <POIT!>
Call me Ishmael...
Free James Brown-While Supplies Last!
Ghandi died for your Wheat Thins...
Buddah died for your chins...
Mohammed died for your fins...
Please Pull my finger.
Surrealism is the New Realism
0-60 in 19 sec!!!!!!!
I Only See in InfraRed...
The Phrase That Pays --- Grunt Big for Daddy!
New Hope For the Wretched...
Festers' Quest: Are You Good Enuff?
Dancing Naked!
Gerbil Quest '90
The feeding rituals of the land creatures are very strange...
The Assistant Manager Must Be Dealt with Harshly!
This is Pitiful.
This is Pathetic.
Pull My Finger!
Revenge of Yerta....DELUXE!
Scooby Snacks as Birth Control Pills...
Honey, I shrunk The New Kids On The Block!
Little Smurfs, run killing...
It's hard to be serious when you're naked.
Worry & frustration are bad little fish.
Calgon Take Me Away! ohhh.....weee!
Stevie Ray Vaughn iz Gaud!
Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds...
When The Levee breaks mama, ya gotta move!
Never Say Die!
All Hail Marx & Lenin!                  <bonk>
Mars Needs Women!
Uncle Sam is on Mars.
Have A Cigar...
Nostril Hair!
Vanity, Thy Name Is Woman!
Bad Woman done did me Wrong!
Old Man Atlas Holding UP The World
The Mighty Arms of Atlas Hold The heavens...
Wisconsin: Real Hard on Furniture.
Wisconsin: Let's Eat Dessert First.
Wisconsin:A Thousand Points of Cellulite.
Beer: It's not just for brekfast anymore.
Here: Pull my finger.
Ladies and gentelmen, Elvis has left the building.
slime! dog loves u. (dyslexics 4 chirst)
All men are slime....
i'm using the chicken to measure it...
Two Snaps Up... In a Circle!
Never whistle while you're in the locker room...
Feed Your Head.
Hugs Not Slugs! Just Know to Grow!
Love is like Spaghettios..
Love is like Furniture...
Love is like Oxygen...
China Has GUN CONTROL!!!
Bart Simpson SUCKS !!!!!
Back to the Black Hills again!
I'd like to be home with my monkey...
Would you like to touch my monkey?
I didn't mean to drop the concrete block.
Bump Ugly
Sex Is The Dark Magnet.
It's Your Fault, All Your Fault!
Love is Like Methane Gas
Monkeys ran in the house of laughter...
Sex, Lies, and MARRIAGE!
Show me, don't tell me...
Living Colour iz gaud!
Tra La La The Little Birdies Die...
That's Not All Folks!
I need a midget with no teeth chewing...
Rainy Days and Yerta always get me down
------------------------->POIT!<
"Whaddya mean 'Read My Lips'??"
"Read my taxes!  No new lips!"
Support your local sysop!
Error reading Drive D: Kill, Maim, Destroy :
NO CARRIER                                               hahahahah!
"Take 2 steps foreward/Take 2 steps bak"
Victom is your name and you shall fall..
...but made for a woman!
It's strong enough for a man...
I have no memory of anything at all...
I'm not of this Earth.  I'm from a different one...
Come fly with Disney!
READ THIS YESTERDAY!
READ THIS NOW!
Rupert Pupkin - the King of Comedy!
Arachnophobia:The Fear of Getting Racked.
It slices, it dices, it makes Plutonium 238!
Emmanuel Lewis - Midget from Hell!
No, but you can change my socks.
Pardon me, Ma'am, can I pick yore teeth?
IBM's new PS/1: The PS/2 Jr MK II
Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?!
Take me to the other side..please!
I think I'm going bald.
"Of course I love you.  Now hurry up and take your clothes off!"
Kurt Waldheim is a Nazi
"A hear they got a lotta nice girls there in LaGrange..."
Pop music is an infestation of the music industry.
The music industry is going to shit.
Just say NO to censorship!!!!!!!
Censorship is un-American!!!
If something offends you, DON'T LOOK AT IT!!!!!!
If someone offends you, IGNORE THEM!!!!
Touch my monkey.  Touch it, feel it!  Love it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"