You Are You by the Hurting Poet

 You are You

By ToM (11/11/98)


You are you

No one else could ever compare

to a beauty this alluring

to a smile this fortifying

to a touch this angelic

No look is more radiant

No whiser is more redolent

No kiss is more passionate

My eyes are blind but to your depiction

My ears deaf but to your melody

All I can sense is your passion

All I can feel is your affection

What is heaven without your presence?

What is right without your approval? 

I see no tomorrow besides you

I see no love but within you

You in my life is utmost delightment

You in my heart is plain perfection

No one else could ever take your place


You, and only you are you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"