Fantasy Girl

 What a beautiful angel you are

the girl of my fantasies

the one that haunts my dreams

how I long to touch you

to feel your arms

to hear your voice

to kiss your lips

what sweet torture this is

to know the bliss of your beauty

but never able to feel it

Soft promises whispered to the air

kisses blown across the night

words said to the midnight breeze

do they ever reach you

do they ever touch your soul

I may never know

but it comforts me to pretend that they do

I see you in everything around me

even when I close my eyes

your voice is in my ears

I can never escape you

and never have I been so happy.



by

WPHUNG (Oh goody bed time)

Send any comments to WPHUNG@aol.com

© 1998 Smile in the Dark Productions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"