Cabinetry message boards

 Subject:  CCB0115

Author:  ElseNew

Uploaded By:  AW JimC

Date:  3/7/1996


File:  CCB0115.LOG (23393 bytes) 

Estimated Download Time (59416 baud):  < 1 minute

Download Count:  77






<<We started off with multi purpose machines. The pros, cins cost etc. We discussed bending, using MDF for making paint grade raised panels, hand power tools, and table saw fences.>>


READING LOGS

Most logs can be read using AOL software by double-clicking on the filename after downloading to your hard drive. Logs longer than 32K will need to be read in a text editor or word processing program.

GENERAL LOG INFORMATION

The filename should contain a code that tells you the subject and date of this log.

LOG FILENAME CONVENTIONS

Some early logs were recorded before the filename system was devised, and have non-standard (and sometimes cryptic) filenames. But generally, logs currently are coded according to the following formula:

Example: CWF0528.LOG

The "C" stands for "chat"

The "WF" stands for "wood finishing"

and the 0528 is the month and date (May 28, 1995)

The extension ".LOG" means this file is a log of a live meeting.

We are using the following two-letter abbreviations for subjects:

WF wood finishing

WT woodturning

WW women in woodworking

RR refinishing and repair

SG special guest

SS Shopsmith owners' forum

WC woodcarving

FR furniture refinishing

CB cabinets & built-ins


Our logs are grouped in separate libraries so AOL members don't have to search extensive lists to find what they want. Each log is found in only one library.

Read the file description for LOGS and LIBRARIES at the top of this library

for more information.

We started off with multi purpose machines. The pros, cins cost etc. We discussed bending, using MDF for making paint grade raised panels, hand power tools, and table saw fences.


OnlineHost:

OnlineHost: *** You are in "American Woodworker". ***

OnlineHost:

ElseNew: Hello all

Kparticle: Wood not touched by gloo.

Kparticle: Hi

Woodmonger: unfortunately the nature of the beast (wood) is to move

KMore: Hello ElseNew

TErard1674: Good Lord it would fall apart before I got it off the bench

ElseNew: Kpart are you a glue on?

Kparticle: I oscillate.

Woodmonger: huh?

JHagerwdwk: huh 2?

Kparticle: Especially after using a sander.

ElseNew: Hi I am your host Paul Levine, tonight is cabinet chat

MM069: HI ALL

ElseNew: Hi MM

MM069: hi else

Kparticle: Hi.  Does this mean we are getting orgainized?

KMore: Nice to meet you Paul.  My name is Kyle

MM069: looked at the robland x31 on sat

Kparticle: What a beast.

MM069: yes it is kparticle

ElseNew: Lets wait and see Kpart

MM069: my name is mike

ElseNew: Hi Mike

KMore: Isn't the Robland a multi-function machine?

MM069: yes it is and nice too

Woodmonger: I was never fond of multifunction

Kparticle: Much cheaper than a Felder.  Anyone seen one of those?

RFoster508: what functions

KMore: I didn't mean it wasn't nice. I personally haven't seen it

Woodmonger: seems to be too many things running off one

KMore: I agree with monger in principle.  Sounds like something that wouldn't

do anything "great"

KMore: I'll have to check the Robland out though

MM069: 10 inch table saw 12 inch planer and joiner and shaper

Kparticle: Good if you only have ten square feet of shop.

MM069: and a mortiser

Kparticle: Excellent for that.

ElseNew: It certainly is easier to have several machines, but not all of us

have the space

Woodmonger: I mean, I spend alot of time just double checking my table saw,

to say the least of my other

Woodmonger: tools

MM069: all 3hp single ph

MM069: all german motors

MM069: has a 9 inch plane

KMore: How do they work?  Do they have a single motor connected by belts

or....?

MM069: has three different motors

MM069: very well put together high quility

TErard1674: Maintance problems?

Woodmonger: I don't want to sound negative, but it sound like a nightmare

MM069: very lite and easy

MM069: easy to work on

RFoster508: must also be expensive

Kparticle: How does it compare to American-made Delta in fit and finish?

MM069: fits just about anywhere

Woodmonger: whats the cost?

Kparticle: Whatsit, about five grand?

Woodmonger: dam!

MM069: looking and playing with it better than delta

MM069: no its 6200.00

TErard1674: I could buy a lot for 5 grand!

Woodmonger: me2

TErard1674: even moor for 6200

MM069: yes but quility means more to me

Woodmonger: 2nd that

KMore: I have a question about bending wood.  Is it ok to ask here?

MM069: yes it is

Woodmonger: shoot

ElseNew: Yes K

Kparticle: Quality also means convenience; nobody can convince me its not a

pain to change functions with it.

MM069: no it takes hardly no time at all

KMore: OK.  I am bending legs for an end table.  Each leg is white oak 3.5"

wide x .5" thick.

TErard1674: Especially if you got a couple of projects going.

KMore: I intend to steam these but don't know how long to steam them

Woodmonger: thems some big legs

MM069: watched a guy make a door in ten minith

KMore: 1/2" thick.

KMore: Any suggestions?

Woodmonger: what are the dimns?

ElseNew: I would try starting at 20 min K

Woodmonger: again?

MM069: looking for plans for a breakfeast knook

Kparticle: Too thick not to have a metal strap kit.

Woodmonger: sounds like a come-along job

ElseNew: That would depend on the radius of curvature Kpart

KMore: I agree Else

Woodmonger: how about lamminating?

Kparticle: You're right.  What's the radius?  It depends.

KMore: The radius is 15" and the legs are 29" long

ALEXFLO: ElseNew: What do you think about using MDF for raised panel doors?

Woodmonger: wouldnt it be easier?

KMore: Easier but not the look I'

Jerrysaws1: Hello Everyone!

KMore: I'm going for

TErard1674: Hi Jerry

Kparticle: Will you paint it?

ElseNew: Its a good idea Alex for painted cabs

ElseNew: Hi Jerry

KMore: No paint!  Hate the stuff

Woodmonger: grain structure isn't that great in white oak, unless its

quartered

Jerrysaws1: Hello T E,Else

Kparticle: I personally like the fine figuring of MDF too much to paint it.

:-)

KMore: Seems to me I had read the opposite, monger

Jerrysaws1: Does anyone use a cad program?

ALEXFLO: IT will be paintgrade but I'm worried about the dangerous fumes...10

doors in a childs room

Woodmonger: opposite of what?

MM069: had some schooling for cad

KMore: bendability of white oak.

Woodmonger: Oak bends

MM069: trying to find autocad r 12 or 13

Kparticle: Fumes from the outgassing?

KMore: No big deal.  I'll just experiment a bit

Woodmonger: shure that is no mystery

ElseNew: MDF is one of the least worrisome in that dept

KMore: Thanks for all of your suggestions

Jerrysaws1: I am interested in getting a cad program and software called

Casper

ElseNew: Very good KM

Jerrysaws1: strictly for cabinet making

MM069: look at autocad lt

ElseNew: White oak is used for barrel staves which are steam bent

ALEXFLO: I've heard that formaldehyde is used in the processing and is

continually given off

Kparticle: I've heard of AutoCabinet, they advertise in FWW.

KMore: Autocad is kind of pricey for legal copies, don't you think?

Jerrysaws1: Have you ever heard of "Casper" MM?

KMore: I guess it depends on what level of production your shop does

Woodmonger: 3 grand for auto cad

ElseNew: Its in the glue Alex

MM069: yes a little

MM069: but autocad lt is about 400.00

ALEXFLO: so is it safe to use???

Kparticle: If you want really good CAD, things start to get pretty pricey,

especially the 3d stuff.

Jerrysaws1: Computer City has autocad for around $400.00

Woodmonger: which version?

ElseNew: Yes Alex

MM069: its auto cad Lt

Jerrysaws1: Version 2.0

Woodmonger: ther you go

Woodmonger: Thats a pretty shaved down vewrsion.

ElseNew: For 3D I use Design Cad 3D its not too bad on $

Woodmonger: Auto cad is powerfull stuff.

ALEXFLO: Thanks very much....Is anyone familiar with Vienna Woodworkers Club?

Jerrysaws1: whats the dofference between v2.0 and lt?

KMore: I understand AutoCad Lt is one of the best low cost programs

MM069: yes kmore

Woodmonger: I have 13 ($3000) I don't use it.

Jerrysaws1: I have turbo cad but don"t like it that much

Woodmonger: I found I spend too much time messing with it

MM069: its compatible with 13

KMore: But AutoCad rocks!  I have version 12 still.

Kparticle: I have MicroStation.  Cost me thousands.  I'm still learning how

to use it.

Kparticle: Fancy stuff, though.

MM069: only thing i dont like about auto cad Lt is it is not 3d only 2d

Woodmonger: learning curve is too much.

Jerrysaws1: where did u get version 12 at K More?

KMore: That's what the extra $2500 buys you, MM

Kparticle: Learning curve for some of these programs goes thru the roof.

KMore: A friend

MM069: yes that is true

Woodmonger: yeah, tell me about it

TErard1674: What the hell is auto cad?

MM069: went to itt tech for awile

Woodmonger: I was going to go back to school

ElseNew: A computer drawing program TE

Woodmonger: Computer Aided Design

Jerrysaws1: cad(computer aided drawing)

Kparticle: Saves costs on paper and drafting supplies.

MM069: thanks jerry7

Woodmonger: or drawing

MM069: plotter paper isnt cheap

KMore: Saves tons of time too (after you master it)

Jerrysaws1: autocad?

MM069: yes k

Woodmonger: I preffer hiring someone for $25 an hr

MM069: find later ver. some times chep]

MSeibert1: it makes repetitive tasks easy

RFoster508: takes tons of time to learn it

MM069: took a two year course foster

Kparticle: It makes customers gasp with how slick your operation is, which is

an advantage.

MSeibert1: one semester at a junior college

KMore: If you have a good teacher and and use it ever day for awhile, it's

much easier

RSG96: What are we discussing this week?

MM069: yes

Woodmonger: well, nice talking to u guys, but I get up with the crack of dawn

MM069: it is actuly easy after you get use to it

Jerrysaws1: My son uses Autocad every day and likes it

ElseNew: Monday is cabinet chat RSG

Kparticle: Have a good night!

MM069: good nite woodmongetr

ElseNew: Nite Wood

BUOY4U: Excuse me. I'm new.My first AOL msge.How do you apply shellac

smoothly without running?

Jerrysaws1: goodnight

Woodmonger: see ya particle

Woodmonger: else

Woodmonger: mm

ElseNew: Nite Jerry

MM069: i'm looking for plans for a breakfast knook

Jerrysaws1: I am still here!

Kparticle: What's the best belt sander for sanding cabinets?

ElseNew: Shellac is very watery Buoy, try applying to horizontal surface

RSmith8549: put on shellac on thin

Jerrysaws1: I have a Bosch 1273DVS Belt sander

MM069: how about spraying

BUOY4U: Thanks ElseNew

KMore: Anyone triy spraying shellac with a HVLP system?

RFoster508: on vertical surfaces pad on the shellac in thin coats

BUOY4U: Signing off

KMore: Or laquer for that matter

Jerrysaws1: KP Its a nice sander for any use

ElseNew: Kpart belt sanders are difficult to use properly.  The "best" is the

one that is easiest for

ElseNew: you to use without gouging work

ElseNew: Nite Buoy

MM069: there is some heavy ones

MM069: hard to use

MSeibert1: the dewalt dustless beats any belt sander

Jerrysaws1: my Bosch has a variable speed and a dust bag and is very easy to

use

Kparticle: I just thought it would be nice to get one for stuff like flushing

dovetails etc.

KMore: I like the big Bosch personally

Kparticle: Probably finish with the ros unit.

ElseNew: I am happy with my Porter Cable

Kparticle: People I've talked to have liked the Dewalt or Elu and the Porter

Cable units.

Dt1212: hi all

Jerrysaws1: the Bosch 1273DVS(Dustless cariable speed)

RSG96: I'll be at woodworking show this weekend, any new gadgets I should pay

attention too?

MSeibert1: the porter cable 3x24 isn't bad though, i've had a lot of success

with mine

Kparticle: Don't know if it makes much difference 3x21 or 4x24 about quality.

RFoster508: i like my PC 352vs, 3 x 21

Jerrysaws1: where is the show RSG96?

ElseNew: Hi Dt

RSG96: Columbus, Ohio

Dt1212: hi else

KMore: I like the 4"-wide versions.  I find them easier to keep flat and not

gouge

ALEXFLO: Has anyone used the Ryobi (approx $100) biscuit joiner??

Kparticle: Do any of the belt sanders actually have really flat plattens?

Dt1212: km  how true

Kparticle: I had the Ryobi bj back when it cost over 200.

MM069: well my arms would be to tired by the time i got there

Kparticle: Only game in town back then.

Jeff123443: ElseNew I am building cabinets by your book and video, I have

questions

Jerrysaws1: Yes the bosch is really flat and a 4 inch

ElseNew: Shoot Jeff

KMore: The most important things for belt sanders are: don't push down, keep

moving, and use the

Kparticle: Nobody ever quotes figures for how flat theyre plattens are.

KMore: right grade of paper

MM069: anybody using that new 3d guide from cmt

Jeff123443: Do I need to finish both sides of the wood in the cabinets to

prevent warping

Kparticle: If not flat, then if afterwards you wanna finish up with a

handplane, you have alot more work to do.

Kparticle: Probably.

RSG96: Any thoughts on what after-market table saw fence to buy for Sears

saw?

KMore: If you are going to plane, then start with planes rigth from the

beginning.

Jerrysaws1: Biesemeyer

ElseNew: Its usually a good idea Jeff. In many cases once the wood is locked

up in the cabinet it

ElseNew: can't move

MM069: perfect jerry

Kparticle: Hard to do on flushing endgrain dovetail stuff.

MM069: i think its the best

Dt1212: rsg  beismeyer

RFoster508: ditto on biesmeyer

Jerrysaws1: I really like there fences

MM069: beismeyer that is what i have

MM069: smoth

Jeff123443: What do you think about using plywood doors and just a poly

finish on both sides and then

KMore: For flushing dovetails I use a Japanese saw with teeth set on one side

(don't know the name

Jerrysaws1: they are very accurate

KMore: off the top of my head)

MSeibert1: the biesmeyer is incredibly simple to install!!!! and works great!

Jeff123443: v groove them for a horizonatal effect

RSG96: Any one build a shop built beismeyer look-a-like?

Jerrysaws1: a Dozuki saw KMORE?

Kparticle: I've never seen one of those that actually had no set.  They all

seemed to have some set.  Scratch wor

Kparticle: Scratch work!

MM069: never had a prob with mine and still takes a beating

TErard1674: Will it work on an old contractor delta

MM069: not scratched at all

Jerrysaws1: yes

Kparticle: Kugihiki, flush cutting saw, I think he means.

Kparticle: Where'd you get it?

ElseNew: I don't like to open plywood. It reveals the plies.

RSG96: Jerrysaws1 - yes to what?

Dt1212: rs   probably wouldnt be hard with machine shop

RiverDrftr: 'Evening, all...

ElseNew: If I had to do that I would inlay lines first and then cut into the

lines

MM069: hi river

Jerrysaws1: a beisemeyer will work on a old delta style saw

ElseNew: Hi River

MM069: love my beisemeyer

KMore: I don't think it's a dozuki.

TErard1674: Jerry will it bolt up to the existing holes in the table?

ALEXFLO: Else...thanks for your input about MDF..goodnight

MM069: yes it will

Jeff123443: Got any other suggestions I don't want to use lament, and I want

something beside raised pan

KMore: Kpart, I just get close with that and then go to hand plane or rand.

orbit. sander

ElseNew: Nite Alex

Markwodwrk: hello

MM069: anybody using or used t-9 boeshield

RSG96: Thanks guys, I guess I'll go price a beismeyer. I'm still hoping to

find a cheaper alt.

ElseNew: Hi Mark

Jerrysaws1: you can call the company for a dimension chart TErard if they

don't have one they will make

Jerrysaws1: one for you

MM069: not cheap but good

ElseNew: How about flat panels Jeff?

MSeibert1: tool's on Sale has the beismeyer for $208

Dt1212: rs  maybe chaeper but not better

TErard1674: Where do you  find a beismeyer?

MM069: not bad i paid about 260

Jeff123443: Just seems awful plain to me!

ElseNew: Or plane plywood with matched veneer faces?

Jerrysaws1: I bought my fence with my delta saw together

Jimbarret: Try the Excalibur, its a great fence!!

Kparticle: Didn't Delta buy Beismeyer?  Maybe they could sell you one?

MM069: sears or factory direct

Dt1212: te  rockwell dealer   delta oops

Kparticle: Fences are kind of like religions.

Kparticle: Only more controversial.

MSeibert1: yes delta did buy beis.

Jeff123443: Don't understand matched veneer faces?

Jerrysaws1: Tool Crib of the North

KMore: BRB

TErard1674: Thanks i'll try tomorrow!!

MM069: anybody used boeshield t-9 table lube

RiverDrftr: Pardon...can anybody submit a question?

MSeibert1: Tool's On Sale ads in FWW and FHB

ElseNew: You can buy plywood with matching faces.  Several sheets will have

the same pattern

MannMade1: Are hardwood pallets (maple) treated with chemicals?

Dt1212: mm   cant say that i have

RSG96: Thanks MSeibert1

ElseNew: You can cut bookmatched panels out of the sheets and they will match

Jerrysaws1: I want to try it MM.I am now using top coat

ElseNew: Yes River

Kparticle: They're treated with grit from warehouse floors - much worse.

Jeff123443: Sounds interesting, can this work with birch?

ElseNew: Yes Jeff

Jerrysaws1: Hello David

MM069: just bought some havnt used it yet

Jeff123443: Or what wood would look good?

Jimbarret: I have tried TopCote, I prefer wax

RiverDrftr: Thanks Else...I'd like to try hollow cabinet doors using doorskin

stock.  Any suggestions?

DavidSloan: Howdy

RiverDrftr: (Solid wood too heavy, costly)

Kparticle: Hi

ElseNew: Hi David

Dt1212: mm...ever try minwax paste wax

MM069: no i havn

MM069: 't

ElseNew: I like cherry, and white oak Jeff

Jerrysaws1: I don't think top coat stays on long

Jimbarret: don't recall the wax I have in my shop, don't use anything with

silicone

RSG96: Thanks for the comments. See you next Monday ElseNew. Maybe by then I

will have bought

Dt1212: works great for me

RSG96: material for my next cabinet project!

MM069: screws up finish

Jeff123443: Would these be alright to finish natural, I want to keep the wood

light ?

MM069: stain doesn't stich

Markwodwrk: yes works fine dt1212

MM069: just tore out kitchen cabs here

Dt1212: mm..follow inst.and you wont have any problems

ElseNew: See you RSG

ElseNew: Sure Jeff

MM069: building a kitchen center for stove and oven

Jerrysaws1: HAS ANYONE ever heard of a program called casper for use with

Autocad?

Dt1212: mm  knee deep in it huh?

MM069: thanks 1212

MM069: yes wife is talking and im working

Dt1212: jerry ...not yet

Kparticle: Gotta go; my credit card is starting to creak.

Jeff123443: Would you then edge these panels with a wood trim like in your

book?

MM069: bye kpart

Dt1212: nite kp

ElseNew: Nite Kpart

Jerrysaws1: I read about Casper a while back in a woodworking magazine and

don't remember

TErard1674: Thanks for the info KP

Jerrysaws1: where I saw it

ElseNew: Yes Jeff same wood

RiverDrftr: Well...Nite, Gang....it's been fun...

Jerrysaws1: See Ya KP

MM069: bye river

Markwodwrk: by p

ElseNew: Nite River

Jerrysaws1: Bye river

Dt1212: nite riv

NIKITOBY: is there anybody out there

Jerrysaws1: yes ther is

MM069: hi nik

FredD17209: yes

ElseNew: Hi Niki

Markwodwrk: hi nik

BRLyell: just got here

Dt1212: we're here

BRLyell: hi everyone

Jerrysaws1: Hello!

FredD17209: hi

ElseNew: Evnin BRL

NIKITOBY: how do you make a dovetail joint?

TErard1674: Nite all!! This is a great place for amatures to learn!!!

ElseNew: With router and jig

MM069: incra jig ultra

RFoster508: carefully

Dt1212: anyone building any thing interesting?

Jerrysaws1: Bye TE!

MM069: nite ti

Dt1212: nite te

ElseNew: Nite TE

MM069: te

Jeff123443: Another question ElseNew.  Do you still favor the same brands of

hinges and drawer glides

ElseNew: Definitely

Markwodwrk: crt issue f wod wrk

Jerrysaws1: Goodnight Room! Have a great one!

RFoster508: else what do you favor

Dt1212: nit3e jerry

MM069: nite jerry nice talking to you

ElseNew: Nite Jerry

BRLyell: nite jerry

ElseNew: Accuride 3027

FredD17209: bye

Markwodwrk: n j

Dt1212: nice slides else

NIKITOBY: Do you think I should buy my boyfriend this magazine for his

birthday?

MM069: yes of course

FredD17209: grant386

ElseNew: Which is this Niki

BRLyell: is he a wood worker?

Markwodwrk: yes

MM069: has nice projects

MM069: still looking for a breakfast nook

WaldenW: Anyone know of a pocket door hinge that doesn't require a cup hole

bored into door stile?

NIKITOBY: he is starting woodworking

MM069: plans

MM069: take a nite college

BRLyell: it's perfect for him

MM069: class

ElseNew: American woodworker is good Niki

NIKITOBY: take some classes, or rent some videos to learn how

Markwodwrk: hand tools

NIKITOBY: very few

Dt1212: niki  only if you want him to build you something nice

ElseNew: Cllalsses that are hands on are very nice

MM069: take some clases they have hands on exp.

BRLyell: walden if it's apocket you have to have a hole

MM069: im in cerritos college

NIKITOBY: where is the best place to buy tools?

Markwodwrk: start with hand tools

FredD17209: Walden you can mount a brass pivot in top and bottom of door and

rout track

MM069: mail order mostly

CapeNed9: hey

NIKITOBY: is it wise to shop through catalogues of cheaper equipment

ElseNew: Look in magazines for mail order

MM069: look at all kinds of mags.

Dt1212: hey cape

NIKITOBY: like what

Jimbarret: everyone has their favorite mail order

WaldenW: FredD -- have you ever tried it?  How's the action?

MM069: look out for name of brands

BRLyell: yes it is

MM069: like cmt here

NIKITOBY: is black and decker power tools any good anymore

ElseNew: I would buy from a place that will let you return if not satisfied

Markwodwrk: shop around town beats mail order

MM069: so so want better quilty

ElseNew: Depends on the tool Niki

FredD17209: used it that method before KV developed flapper door hardware

BRLyell: do in a pinch

Jimbarret: else: are you a supporter of 32mm cabinets

ElseNew: I like many kinds Jim including 32mm

Dt1212: niki...don't always shop price...look for quality too

Jeff123443: ElseNew I am still hear listening!  Got another question.  What

kind of price is cherry plyw

WaldenW: Thanks Fred I guess I'll stick with the tried & true flipper door

hardware.

ElseNew: About $90 3/4 interior veneer ply flat sliced

Jimbarret: Else: any jigs you recommend for 32mm?

MM069: looking for plans for a breakfast nook

NIKITOBY: what is the best brand of table saw to buy

ElseNew: I make my own Jim

Jeff123443: Thats close to gold prices

Dt1212: nikki ..depends on budget

MM069: craftsman is a good starter saw

Jimbarret: Else: could you explain?

NIKITOBY: $400

MM069: a little higher

NIKITOBY: $450

Markwodwrk: look for used saw

ElseNew: I use 32mm hardware.  I make jigs to set the hardware.

NIKITOBY: how much

ElseNew: I do not use 32mm line boring equip

MM069: mine was with good fence sys was about 800

Jimbarret: Else: that's what I wanted to know, thanks!

Markwodwrk: look in penny saver

Dt1212: nikki   ..check paper...auctions/estate sales

MM069: with extension tables

NIKITOBY: I gotta go. Talk to you guys tomorrow

Dt1212: nite nikki

ElseNew: Nite Niki

FredD17209: bye

MM069: look at the recyler

Markwodwrk: you cn gt good saw used for 100 to 400

MM069: if you have one

ElseNew: Amen Mark

Markwodwrk: by niki

BRLyell: becareful with used   stuff  bearings in motor etc.

MM069: yes and check it out good

Jimbarret: Else: what equipment do you use for raised panels?

MM069: real good

ElseNew: Shaper

MM069: 3 1/4 router or shaper

MM069: hp

RFoster508: bye all, this was my 1st online session  enjoyed it wiil be back

BRLyell: router shaper sometimes table saw

FredD17209: bye

MM069: bye foster

ElseNew: Nite RF

Jimbarret: With router , what type of bits vertical or horizontal

BRLyell: bye rf

Dt1212: nite rf

Markwodwrk: by rf

Jeff123443: Else how often are you on AOL

MM069: horizontal

ElseNew: Every monday nite Jeff

MM069: shaper is better

BRLyell: yes

ElseNew: Much MM

Dt1212: safer too

BRLyell: yes

Jimbarret: What else do you use a shaper for?

ElseNew: Yes Dt

Jeff123443: Hey that is great.  I will have you to question as I work my way

through these cabinets!!

MM069: yes shaper is safer too

BRLyell: make sure hp is there

MM069: door sides braces

ElseNew: Mouldings, joints, flutes, lots of stuff

MM069: moldings

MM069: handy tool

Markwodwrk: watch your fingers

MM069: bits are a little high

BRLyell: hell yea

ElseNew: Yes MM

MM069: thats for good ones

Jimbarret: Loaded question: Size and Manufacturer

MM069: see new one from cmt has exchangable knifes

ElseNew: Delta with 3hp

MM069: 3 hp

Jeff123443: got to go Else New thanks, bye

MM069: havnt used them yet

ElseNew: Nite Jeff

MM069: bye jeff

Dt1212: nite jeff

FredD17209: bye

BRLyell: bye jeff

Markwodwrk: bye jeff

Jimbarret: thanks for info, nite

ElseNew: Nite Jim

ElseNew: Goodnight all see you next week for cabinet chat

BRLyell: have to go too i like this

MM069: bye else

Dt1212: nite else


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"