Batchat

<HTML><PRE><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>OnlineHost: Copyright 1997 Warner Bros., Licensed to America Online.

OnlineHost: Greetings!  Kids' WB! Presents: CyberTalk (TM)! Today we are joined by perhaps the most dedicated crimefighter on Earth, Batman.  Over the years he has thrilled us all with his courage and loyalty to his cause.  He joins us live from Gotham City.  Welcome, Batman!

WB Batman: Welcome to the batcave!

Kids WB: Our first question comes from TiernanTO...
Question: Is it true that tomarrow you will team up with the man of steel to take out evil villans?

WB Batman: Yes! Tomorrow is my first team-up with Superman....we square off against his worst enemy, Lex Luthor...and my arch-nemesis, the Joker. I have my reservations about working with such a public hero as Superman, but I think if he allows me to do what I do best, we'll prevail.

Kids WB: From SDW254...
Question: Hello, Batman! My name is Alan and I am a big fan. My question is: Will you be playing in another Batman movie?

WB Batman: Anything is possible, although I will be appearing in an animated movie direct-to-video...

Kids WB: From PIMPDAD89...
Question: Where is Robin?

WB Batman: Studying...doing his homework. After that he has a training session with Batgirl.

Kids WB: From Lordcoyot...
Question: Are there any heroes that you have not worked with that you would like to? Would you want to work with Captain Marvel or Power Girl?

WB Batman: They're far too public to work comfortably with me...But I'll work with anyone in order to preserve the common good.

Kids WB: From Detoch....
Question: What's your next project?

WB Batman: My latest project is a team-up with Superman, and a week after that I believe there are rumors of Mr. Freezes return to Gotham City.

Kids WB: From BATHOUND...
Question: Batman, you are my hero & I'd like to be your sidekick, but it looks like that position is plenty full.  Do you think your pal NIGHTWING could use someone?

WB Batman: Nightwing is still finding his way as a hero, and prefers to work solo at this point in his career.....thanks for asking though!

Kids WB: From Jpgordo...
Question: Are you half man and half bat?

WB Batman: Some have said so....use your imagination.

Kids WB: From SArvin36...
Question: I want to know why Batman doesn't let Robin drive?

WB Batman: He can drive the car if he has too...the Gotham Police make allowances in special cases for underage drivers.

Kids WB: From Lordcoyot ...
Question: When will more Harley Quinn figures be released?

WB Batman: She has an action figure?  The world truly has gone mad.

Kids WB: From Lshotch ...
Question: Why was Batman changed so drastically?

WB Batman: The world changes and I've got to change to keep pace with it.

Kids WB: From BATMAN64 ...
Question: How does it feel being a hero to millions of kids?

WB Batman: I don't think of myself as a hero, merely a man doing what he must do.

Kids WB: From Liyon....
Question: Who's your greatest enemy?

WB Batman: The Joker!

Kids WB: From Miller j...
Question: Batman...What's in your future?

WB Batman: I'm a crimefighter, not a prophet.

Kids WB: From FLWOMAN...
Question: Who are you going to fight next?

WB Batman: Ragman is my next villain.

Kids WB: From VAponte90....
Question: When does  the episode air when Baby Doll and Killer Croc fall in love?

WB Batman: They do? That's news to me....but I wouldn't put it past them.

Kids WB: From SSeivers....
Question: How's Gotham City?

WB Batman: Cold, Dark, and Menacing.

Kids WB: From Lshotch...
Question: What other work has Mathew Valencia done?

WB Batman: Matthew is a fine young actor, his other credits include: Several commercials, and several soap operas.

Kids WB: From DebKWK ...
Question: Hi I am an 8 yr old named Jordie .....how do you win everytime ?

WB Batman: Practice, Calm Determination, and Luck.

Kids WB: From Lordcoyot ...
Question: Would you be able to work with someone as grim as the Shadow?

WB Batman: The Shadow's career was a great inspiration to me, if he were still around I would cosider it a great opportunity to work with him.

Kids WB: From Elmo685 ...
Question: Do you really dress like that in real life?

WB Batman: This is my real life.

Kids WB: From K!ONE1....
Question: Batman,  who is going to be the next victim to suffer the wrath of your good powers?

WB Batman: Whoever is foolish enough to break the law in Gotham.

Kids WB: From WESSEN 01 ...
Question: What time is the Batman/Superman special coming on tomorrow?

WB Batman: It comes on at 9am -- However you should check your local listings!

Kids WB: From RICHEY4KS ...
Question: Will you be in more shows with Superman?

WB Batman: Tomorrow is the first...after that, we'll see how we work together.

Kids WB: From ChiPPerJ1...
Question: Do you think you could beat Spiderman in a fight?

WB Batman: I am never overconfidant when entering battle, however I have dedicated my life to the martial arts and I am highly trained and highly capable.

Kids WB: From Rylebeho ...
Question: Who is going to be the villian in the next movie??

WB Batman: It is yet to be determined, but you never know who will pop up in Gotham City next.

Kids WB: From Hicks05 ...
Question: Batman, is Nightwing going to be working with you at all?

WB Batman: Yes, from time to time.  He has a pretty full schedule on his own.

Kids WB: From ClwnPrinc ...
Question: Batman my dad says you and Superman don't like each other. If he is a hero and you are a hero, why won't you like each other?

WB Batman: There is no dislike between us, but we don't know each othe well enough to be friends....Even though there are basic conflicts in our crime-fighting styles.

Kids WB: From Kalel3667...
Kids WB: What's in store for the New Batman/Superman Adventures?

WB Batman: Word has it that Mr. Freeze is headed back to Gotham City, plus Catwoman and the Joker are due for reappearances all too soon.

Kids WB: From Lordcoyot ...
Kids WB: How big a problem are gangs in Gotham city?

WB Batman: Like any big city, Gotham is plagued by groups of lawless individuals. Comissioner Gordon does a generally commendable job of keeping them in check. Occassionally, he needs my help.

Kids WB: From Bend TJ ...
Question: What's Robins best feature?

WB Batman: Willingness to learn.

Kids WB: From Alonzo 33 ...
Question: Will there ever be a new character to the series who is a good guy?

WB Batman: I will ally myself with any individual who helps uphold the common good of Gotham City.

Kids WB: From Pmkap....
Question: How many people know your real identity?

WB Batman: Only about 5 individuals are trusted with tha knowledge.

Kids WB: From Kyle12365....
Question: How fast is the BatMobile?

WB Batman: I've never taken it to the limit, but we have exceeded 160 Miles Per Hour.

Kids WB: From Hellsy976 ...
Question: How many new episodes of batman will be on this year?

WB Batman: 24.

Kids WB: From ClwnPrinc...
Question: Are you in the Batcave now?

WB Batman: Yes.

Kids WB: From Magfitan...
Question: Who is your most dangerous foe?

WB Batman: The Joker.

Kids WB: From MLFCSLF ...
Question: How old are you?

WB Batman: I'm in my early 30's.

Kids WB: From Jackinact...
Question: Hey Batman; I just wondered; how long does it take you to heal from the battles?  And how many bat-vehicles do you have?

WB Batman: I am blessed with an excellent constitution, so I heal quickly....and I also benefit from Alfreds medical expertise. As far as vehicle, I keep an ever-changing and constantly updated arsenal of crime-fighting weapons and vehicles.

Kids WB: From Joannie8...
Kids WB: Is there a new schedule for Batman on Kids WB!?

WB Batman: Yes, there is. The new Batman/Superman Adventures will move to 9:30 AM beginning next Saturday, October 11th.  It will follow Men In Black.

Kids WB: From Lordcoyot ...
Question: How greatly does crime increase around Halloween in Gotham city?

WB Batman: Crime is ALWAYS a problem in Gotham City. Halloween can tend to worsen the situation among certain deluded individuals.

Kids WB: From FIRST BOL ...
Question: Batman, which was your favorite Batman movie?

WB Batman: I don't go to the movies.

Kids WB: From LS412...
Question: Batman, how many people have seen the secret batcave?

WB Batman: Just a few trusted individuals....about 5.

Kids WB: We would like to thank the Dark Knight, Batman for joining us this evening on DC Comics and Kids WB!'s CyberTalk! Watch Batman in The New Batman/Superman Adventures @ 9:30 -10:30 AM PT/ET starting October 11th the Saturday after next.  Check out Batman at Keyword: Kidswb. Do you have any last words for your cyberpals, Batman?

WB Batman: Be sure and watch my latest adventure tomorrow with Superman, it's easily my most exciting and dangerous adventure to date...and it all begins at 9:00 am tomorrow...On KIDS WB! I've just seen the Batsignal in the sky, I have to go!!

Kids WB: Thanks for joining us, Batman!

Kids WB: Save keyword: CyberTalk one of your favortie places for the hottest celebrity chats!

OnlineHost: Copyright 1997 Warner Bros., Licensed to America Online.

</PRE></HTML>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"