Bad Poetry

My Broken Heart!

  I Can't Take This Stabbing Pain!
  My Tears Are Falling Like The Rain!
  My Heart's Broken Once Again,
  Help Me Please! I'm Going Insane!
  He Said He Liked Me A Lot,
  But What Happened To Those Feelings,Please Tell Me ..... What?
  He Couldn't Tell Me In His Own Words,
  Wrote A Letter And Blamed It On His Friends.
  He Broke My Heart Just As I Started To Fall For Him,
  Maybe It Was A Sin!
  Maybe We Were Never Meant To Be Together.
  Although I Thought We'll Last Forever.
  I Sit Here All Alone!
  Tears Running Down My Face, Looking At The Phone!
  Why Did It Have To Happen To Me, Right At The Very Start,
  As I Sit Here Sobbing, Trying To Heal My Broken Heart!
                                                                      Written For David S.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"