I have 2 True Loves


~~~ I have 2 True Loves ~~~

I have 2 true loves
some may think that too much
one I love but don't like
one I love but cant touch.

With the first of my loves
we made loving an art
and this love I'll always
hold dear in my heart.

Too young we began
when we fell from the start
now were older and realize
that we've grown apart.

The love that we share
is still sturdy and tuff
but too late we discoverd
love isn't enough.

Now my second true love
like me in every way
the kind that we search for
all night and all day.

A match made in heaven
as a team we prepare
to seek out the goals
and ambitions we share.

Learned from past love
as we travel the land
but this time it's together
we grow, hand in hand.

At one time I felt guilty
those feelings now gone
with love theres no guilt
it's right or it's wrong.

I hope one day soon
that this love I will share
not just in my mind
but as part of a pair.

It's the things like this love
which I sadly regret
that my life (for some reason)
will not let me get.


RDE  11/1/97

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"