BUSINESSES YOU CAN START FOR UNDER $500

         
         
                  BUSINESSES YOU CAN START FOR UNDER $500
         
         
               The opportunities discussed below are ones I've
          looked at and feel comfortable with recommending.  I am
          a cynic about most "business opportunities" being
          offered, and have some strict criteria as to what I
          consider acceptable.  You'll find those biases
          reflected in my comments on the specific opportunities.
         
               This section lets you make a fast start, without
          having to invest in starting a business from scratch,
          and without having to waste a lot of time and money
          looking for opportunities that work.  In sifting
          through tons of opportunity material, I can truly say
          that less than one in 100 of the offers I reviewed were
          worth writing about.  I have tried to select a wide
          variety, so that you can select an opportunity that
          fits your skills and contacts, and will work for you.
         
         
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"