What Women Want
K, H, L, M ( what women want???)
Kiss me like your wildest dreams ride upon my tongue
Kiss me and you'll see my fantasies remain young
Kiss me so that you can hear the song my heart has sung
Kiss me if you dare to take the chance of being sprung
Hold me once and I suppose you'll want to once again
Hold me tightly as if the entire world is going to end
Hold me closely, showing me my life you will defend
Hold me in a gently grasp when your sweet caress begins
Love me when the moon goes down until the sun arrives
Love me like men have never loved in their previous lives
Love me more and more each day and on your love I'll survive
Love me but don't let this love turn on me like the knives
Marry me tomorrow and let me be all that you need
Marry me so you will heal my lonely heart that bleeds
Marry me and all your needs I will forever feed
Marry me in love and let it be our love that leads
Comments
Post a Comment