True Love

 True Love?


All these things I feel for you,

I sit and wonder, Are they true?


I talk to you almost everyday

And i feel sad when i'm away.


I miss you so much, it hurts inside,

When i think about how much i love you, It makes me wanna cry.


I wake up every morning wishing you were here,

So i can show you how much i love you and whisper sweet words in your ear.


If you only knew how much i long for your love and your touch,

Makes me wonder, How could i love someone so much?


My heart beats faster when i hear you,

I would give anything just to feel you.


But for right now i can only wish and dream,

That one day we will be together for all eternity.




If you like my poem, e-mail me and tell me what you think (Nmb1l3itch@aol.com) 

Thanx.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHILEMON

War of the World TV series

22DISK Version 1.31