ATAR

 June 19, 1976


ATAR:


There are many instructions you will be given throughout your lifetime.

Some of these will sound very unnatural to you and you will lack the

total understanding at the time of the message.  However, upon doing the

act that is required you will soon understand the nature of the request

and see that it is for the betterment of your human race.


One of the duties will be to become publicly oriented and you will be put

in positions where you will become known and respected by your peers that

seek understanding and growth.  The work classification will seem strange

to you in the beginning but is well needed and understood at a later time.


SANDY:


But why do I need to help others?  Why must I get involved at all?


ATAR:


Because you are needed at the time of transition.  Many things will occur that

require humans upgrading their vibrations levels and you have the ability to

understand human concepts and can aide them in their time of need.


SANDY:


Not that I don't want to help, but why me?


ATAR:


Because you will have the opportunity for others to come to you for

assistance.  And you can always decline, it is your "free" will to choose.


SANDY:


I guess I'm asking because I don't know what to tell these people.  I don't

have special qualities and definitely don't have all the answers.


ATAR:


We will assist when the time comes give you certain answers.  You all have the

ability to draw upon the cosmic awareness for answers to all your questions.

You have been trained and can teach others.


SANDY:


There's that teacher word again.  I don't want to be a teacher.  I don't mind

helping but not teaching.


ATAR:


Human words.. It's all the same thing.  Helping is teaching.  Aiding is

teaching.  Being there so someone can communicate with you is teaching.


SANDY:


Ok, already.



ATAR:


Don't feel that you are singled out in this particular duty.  There are many

others that have been selected prior to their birth, such as you were, and

each have their own "free" will.  That was why the decision for multiple

selections.  There are many from your country as well as other countries of

your planet.


SANDY:


So you're telling me that I chose this before birth.


ATAR:


Yes.  Yourself and many others.


SANDY:


Oh great... so what OTHER things did I chose?


ATAR:


Go back and check the records for yourself.


SANDY:


Easy for you to say.


ATAR:


Easy for you to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"