Will She Follow Her Dreams? (Love Poem)

 Will She Follow Her Dreams? (Love Poem)

By Albert (Ahaact31)

It started off with a couple of dreams<BR>

the ones she had of someone else<BR>

I over reacted and blew up in her face<BR>

I look back in utter disgrace<BR>

<BR>

I thought this was a sign<BR>

that guy would take that angel of mine<BR>

but as I hear her voice explaining the reasons<BR>

I begin to calm my aggravation<BR>

<BR>

I think of times we had<BR>

whether they would be happy or sad<BR>

It doesn't matter which one<BR>

we stood by each other the whole time<BR>

<BR>

She means the world to me<BR>

I love her more than anything <BR>

If I had one wish it would be <BR>

to have her for eternity<BR>

<BR>

She's done explaining and I hear her cry<BR>

I don't want to let her go<BR>

I don't want to say goodbye<BR>

<BR>

You see, that night I was scared<BR>

I thought God took my angel away,<BR>

but as it turned out he let her stay<BR>

<BR>

Now I look into her crystal brown eyes<BR>

I touch her sweet soft lips<BR>

I wipe the tears of her cries<BR>

I whisper soft words in her ear<BR>

The words of "sweetheart I'm here"<BR>

<BR>

As I kiss her I feel a surge of electricity<BR>

It ran through my body and hit my heart <BR>

I felt security and safety from her lips<BR>

She said she loves me more than anything <BR>

Those words I'll remember the rest of my life<BR>

Engraved on marble Albert and Amanda beloved Husband and Wife.<BR>

<BR>

</P><P ALIGN=LEFT><B>Note To Reader: </B>Hi! If you like this poem and have comments or suggestions then would you please E-mail them to me at ahaact31@aol.com  This poem is a true story of a situation that happend on Jan. 11, 1999.   I'm only 15 almost 16. You probably think that i'm to young to experience love or to know what love is, but I know and i'm in it. To me love is a strong affection for someone.  Someone you care about more than anything. I guess you can say this situation is young love.  But at this age I've been faced with very mature positions that have given me some foresight of what the future will hold for me when I graduate in 2 years.  Thank you Amanda for being my inspiration =)<BR>

</HTML>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"