Confusion Of You

 



Confusion Of You


I'm losing the little understanding I have,

I cannot comprehend the way you feel.

I know that i care so much about you,

But cannot tell what is fake and what is real.

My heart is telling me that I Love You so,

But my mind is telling me to just let it go.

Will this confusion ever end,

or will i have a broken heart to mend?

I have so much confusion of you,

Sometimes i just don't know what to do.

Everyday when i think of you,

It makes me realize how much I Love You.

I wish this confusion will soon come to an end,

I don't know how i feel in love with such a close friend.


Please e-mail me and tell me what ya think..(Qutel3itch@aol.com)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"