Article 21 of alt.alien.visitors

Article 21 of alt.alien.visitors:
Path: ns-mx!iowasp.physics.uiowa.edu!maverick.ksu.ksu.edu!zaphod.mps.ohio-state.edu!sol.ctr.columbia.edu!
 lll-winken!uunet!munnari.oz.au!brolga!bunyip.cc.uq.oz.au!lance!surf!paul
From: paul@surf.sics.bu.oz (Paul Davis)
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors
Subject: Extraterrestrial Travel?
Message-ID: <1334@surf.sics.bu.oz>
Date: 19 Oct 90 00:36:07 GMT
Organization: School of Info. & Comp. Sci., Bond University, Australia
Lines: 13

Hi,

I appreciate this new group as I am short of information on et subjects.
Specifically, I was wondering if any of you visitors could clue me in on
some transportation techniques.  I would love to do some travel off-planet
and it seems that if you guys made it here we might do some sort of
exchange program.  I've got a research semester coming up in May, and if
I could spend 3 months (earth time) visiting some of you visitors' home
planets I would be most grateful.

Any pointers or other travel tips appreciated.
Yours sincerely,
paul


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"