Mystery guy

Mystery guy

There's this guy in my dreams.
He's sweet and sensitive and he make's me feel special.
This guy in my dreams,
He make's me feel wanted and gives me hope.
I feel so close to this guy in my dreams.
I feel as if i've known him all my life.
This guy in my dreams,
He make's me feel loved.
I've never really knew the identity of this special guy in my dreams.
He's kept his identity a secret for so long.
Everyday as i grow closer and closer to him,
He reveals a little piece of his identity.
I waited and hoped for the day that he will reveal his face.
Oh how i wished for him to show me his identity,
but it was hopeless, I was never going to find out who was behind the mask.
I was never going to find out who that special guy in my dreams was.
Then the guy in my dreams disappeared,
He was never to be seen of or heard from again.
I was devastated and i thought I would never love or be loved by another.
Then one day in my dream,
when I wasn't expecting it, I saw that guy in my dreams again, and the mask was gone.
His identity was revealed.
That sweet guy that i longed for,
That sweet guy in my dreams,
was near me all along.
That sweet guy that i longed for,
The sweet guy in my dreams was you!


please e-mail me and tell me what you think.. (Qutel3itch@aol.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"