ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF REVISED CLOSING COSTS

             ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF REVISED CLOSING COSTS


     I understand that the ACTUAL closing costs on my loan  are
different from the ESTIMATED closing costs shown on the  first
Exclusive Broker Agreement entered into with                   
                                                                .

     I understand I am under no obligation to conclude this
transaction.  I elect to do so notwithstanding the  difference
between the ESTIMATED costs and ACTUAL costs.

______________________________     ______________________________
SIGNATURE                          DATE

______________________________     ______________________________
SIGNATURE                          DATE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"