Moment

A few short moments
a few seconds of my life
they can all mean so much
and what wouldn’t I give
for a few more of those moments
a few more of those precious seconds
just a few more to share with you
What I wouldn’t give for them
to run my hands through your hair
if for only the briefest of moments
to touch your delicate hand
if only for the shortest time
Just to stare into your eyes
and gaze into your endless beauty
all it would take is a second
and I would be lost for all eternity
knowing nothing but your angelic soul
lost forever and never looking for a way back
What I wouldn’t give for that second
that moment of utter ecstasy
that moment where it all goes away
all the pain and suffering
everything meaningless in that moment
just you in all your majesty
That brief moment is all I ask
a moment to fulfill fantasies and dreams
a moment where reality can be forgotten
a moment where we are together.

by,
WPHUNG (Of course, I wouldn’t object to a bit more than a moment...)
Send any comments and/or thoughts to WPHUNG@aol.com
© 1998 Smile in the Dark Productions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"