so many things I should've said

So many things I should've done
so many things I should've said
I watched the sands of time slip away
and ignored it every minute
in truth I never expected them to end
an endless sea of sand
forever slipping away
but everything must end
the last grain of sand quietly slipped away
and I never even noticed
So many things that are gone
all those things I can never do
never to whisper them into your ear
my hand grasping yours
an eternal grip that I can still feel
So many things I took for granted
that I never cherished enough
that I put off until the next day
and now that day will never come.

By
WPHUNG (One of them there electronic organizers could've helped.)
Feel free to send me any comments at WPHUNG@aol.com
© 1998 Smile in the Dark Productions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"