Taglines

Backup not found: (A)bort (R)etry (P)anic
Nothing is so smiple that it can't get screwed up.
My reality check just bounced.
All hope abandon, ye who enter messages here.
--T-A+G-L-I+N-E--+M-E-A+S-U-R+I-N-G+--G-A+U-G-E--
If this were an actual tagline, it would be funny.
Unable to locate Coffee -- Operator Halted!
It's only a hobby ... only a hobby ... only a
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit
Hello, I am part number ³ºÞº³º³Û³ºÝ³ºÝ³³
This tagline stolen by Silly Little Mail Reader!
I'm in shape ... round's a shape isn't it?
We all live in a yellow subroutine.
On a clear disk you can seek forever
All wiyht.  Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?
Back Up My Hard Drive? I Can't Find The Reverse Switch!
This tagline is umop apisdn
hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"