All I want

 All I want


I don't really want much

just enough to live off

a spoon in my mouth at birth

it doesn't have to be silver

a gentle hand rocking my cradle

and may the bow never break

I'm not asking much at all

really I don't think it's too much to want

some food handed to me on a platter

it doesn't even have to be fine food

someone to hand feed me grapes

oh, you don't even have to peel them

Is that really a lot to ask

is that more than I deserve

to have my cake

and not only eat it but enjoy it

to find my Cinderella

and not have to lose her at midnight

See, it's not that much at all

not much at all which I'm asking for

just a perfect ife to live

it doesn't even need a soundtrack

just the world at my doorstep

it doesn't even have to be hand wrapped


 

by, 

WPHUNG (Not too much, eh?) 

Send any comments to WPHUNG@aol.com 

© 1999 WPHUNG


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"