A Testimony of Friendship

 Lord send me some comfort

In all the things I say and do

No power can come close to you


please god ease my sorrow

this journeys long my strength is gone

and all I have is you to cary on


this is it

I cant go on anymore

without you in my life

cant you see

when my fires out

you are the flame that burns inside of me


Lord I pray

in times when I have no love

you’ll warm my heart and give me what IM dreaming of


I am now yours

returned to a place

where the shadows go and the light gleams from your face


this is it

I couldn’t love anymore

without you in my life

cant you see

the flame is lit

you feed the fire that is me


What I see


when i look at you

I see what matters

when the world goes away

And the child inside me wants to play

in your eyes

and I smile

cause the second that IM lost

I wont come back for a while

when IM happy here with you

Dont you know

what your friendship means to me

I promise

that ill go

to all extremes to make it clear

for you to see

that IM lost 

in the darkness

but somehow I am free

when I look at you

I see

a friend

and that is why

you mean the world to me



by: Joe reiter, to a friend leslie with love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"