Unidentifiable Objects

Article 96 of alt.alien.visitors:
Path: ns-mx!iowasp.physics.uiowa.edu!maverick.ksu.ksu.edu!rutgers!noao!ncar!elroy.jpl.nasa.gov!usc!wuarchive!cs.utexas.edu!milano!uudell!bigtex!pmafire!reiser
From: reiser@pmafire.inel.gov (Steve Reiser)
Newsgroups: alt.alien.visitors,sci.skeptic
Subject: Unidentifiable Objects (was Re: hello, is anyone out there?)
Message-ID: <1990Nov30.162111.5520@pmafire.inel.gov>
Date: 30 Nov 90 16:21:11 GMT
References: <0093FABA.640E8280@pip.cc.brandeis.edu> <90319.160246IK00061@MAINE.BITNET> <7929@uwm.edu>
Organization: Winco Process Development, Idaho
Lines: 39
Xref: ns-mx alt.alien.visitors:96 sci.skeptic:6472

In article <7929@uwm.edu> thor@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Daniel Robert Cunningham) writes:
>In article <90319.160246IK00061@MAINE.BITNET> IK00061@MAINE.BITNET writes:
>>
>>     I remember a time when I saw U.F.O 's through my window in my room. I have
>> more than one witness of it. My brother saw it too. There was also a priest
>> that lived down the road from me that saw it too. The next morning I went into
>> the graveyard that was right next to my house and there were four indents in
>> the ground where it would have landed and there were gravestones that were
>> knocked down. I am sure that there is someone (or something) out there but we
>> just don't know what yet.
>>    Cindy

>
>What are you smoking Cindy and where may I get some?

Give Cindy a break!

In the late 1970's I was married and we were both sitting on the porch
of a house in the country in northern Idaho which we were renting from
my parents.  It was about 10 PM and we were looking down over Coeur d'
Alene Lake.  Suddenly we both saw a round green object rise out of the
water about go straight up about 100 feet vertically above the water, it
hovered there for a couple seconds, then shot off to the northwest in a
flash that looked like a streak of light across the sky in a horizontal
path.  We both looked at each other and said, "Did you see that?".  It
was about three years before I told anyone, because I can't even guess
what it was because this is the only experience of it's kind I've ever
had.  I thought that maybe I was losing my marbles for a second.  But
the fact that I was not alone and we both confirmed seeing the same
thing made me think that something real but impossible to explain with
my current scientific knowledge had occurred. No further speculation
forthcoming.  But I am still puzzled.

Steve



--
Steve Reiser (reiser@pmafire.UUCP or ...!uunet!pmafire!reiser)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"