UFO Update/Situation Report for 1988

_Update/Situation Report for 1988_@
    by William S. English


    @_DEDICATION_@

       I  would  like very much to dedicate this to the late  Jim
and
    Corral Lorenzen, founders and pioneers in the field of UFO
Studies
    and Aerial Phenomena,  and to all the men and women who,
over the
    years  have risked so much to gather the evidence and reports
that
    have made this field both controversial and necessary.

    @_INTRODUCTION_@

       During  the  past  three  to four decades  there  have
been  a
    continual  stream  of reported sightings  of  Unidentified 
Flying
    Objects, alleged abductions of human-beings by aliens,
contact of
    human-beings  by  aliens,  animal and human mutilations by 
alien-
    beings, alien bases, and rumors of alien invasion.
       In addition to the questions that these things alone bring
up,
    there  are also the added questions of religious and moral
ethics. 
    Was god in fact an alien-being,  or was christ constructed by
the
    aliens as a bio-genetic/social experiment?    If this is in
fact the
    case,  what  effect will it have upon the social structure of
our
    world  and our  race as human-beings?   Will we  as  humans
band
    together  as  one  ?  Or will we fall to pieces  and  destroy
one
    another ?  Most importantly,  we must ask the question :"what
are
    we    as humans prepared to do in the event that all of this
is true
    or partially true?

       Bearing all of this in mind,  we will explore the
possibilities
    and  offer up some interesting speculations into these  and
other
    questions  that  we  will review    and  discuss  throughout
this
    document.
\NP\

    @_Part One_@

       In  1976,  while  working as a Data Analyst  for  the   
United
    States  Department   of  Defence Security Services Command
at  RAF
    Chicksands,  England.   I had the task of analyzing a copy of
what
    was entitled Grudge/Blue Book Report #13.
       Ostensively the government published Blue Book Reports #1
through
    12 and 14 on to the last report,  but claims that it in fact
never
    published a report numbered 13.   One of the many excuses
given by
    the  Air  Force  was that there was never a number 13
because  of
    superstitions about the number.  One of the many arguments
against
    this excuse is that the government had never before cared one
wit
    for superstition, and why should they all of a sudden do so
now???
       Several years went by with this being the pat excuse until
June
    of 1977,  when the report came across my disk at Security
Services
    with a disposition order to read and analyze.
       The  report  was  an annotated version,    with
photographs  and
    various  scientific data reports on findings of research that
was
    contained  within  the publication.   Among the  photographs
were
    several of Aliens that were being autopsied and some that
appeared
    to be alive.  Much of the data it contained dealt with the
autopsy
    findings  and  a great deal of technological data.  Much  of
the
    technological  data  dealt     with the  research  performed
on  the
    recovered  vehicles  or space craft and there was some
mention  of
    animal   and  human  mutilation,   with  the  report  of 
several
    incidence.

       This in itself wouldn't mean a great deal,  were it not
for the
    fact  that during the past twelve years there have  been
several
    attempts  on my life.   These attempts,  I believe,  have
been  in
    order to keep me quiet about what I saw.  Shortly after my
viewing
    of    the documents I was,  without warning,  released under
duress
    from my job and deported from the country without even being
able
    to say good-bye to my wife and children,  who remained in
England,
    and who are still there to this day.


    @_MY BEGINNING ASSOCIATION WITH APRO_@


       For  the record,  and also to clear up certain rumors that
have
    been  flying  around  for the past  several  years the
following
    details  certain circumstances that took place from 1977 to
1981.   
    I  add  this since I am the focal point for several of  the
nasty
    rumors  that  have   been  flying concerning my  validity
and  the
    validity of my reported viewing of Grudge/Blue Book Report
#13.

       Very shortly after my forced return to the United States
and my
    subsequent  return to Tucson Arizona.   I had the occasion to
be
    present  at  Pima Community College for a lecture that  was
being
    given by Stanton Friedman,     on the subject of UFOs.
Because of my
    personal  experiences  it  is  understandable  that  I  would
 be
    extremely interested in the lecture, thus my presence.



       During  the course of Stanton's lecture I found that there
were
    certain  things he said that I wasn't to terribly impressed
with. 
    Not,  mind you,  because he was a bad speaker, on the
contrary, he
    was an excellent speaker. But more because the information
that he
    was imparting was inaccurate,  based on what I at the time
knew to
    be    true.     One point did come up during the course of
his  speech
    that struck home.    His comment that Blue Book Report #13
did  not
    exist.   I knew  this  to be a fallacy as I had  read  the 
report
    several  months  previously,  and  at  the end of  his
lecture  I
    approached him and told him so.   During the next several   
hours,
    Stanton  Friedman,    Jim  Lorenzen,  and  Allen  Benz
grilled  me
    extensively  at  the  APRO     offices  while recording  the
entire
    session.   Allen Benz, now the president of the Foundation
for UFO
    Research in Tucson will verify this fact.
       During  the  interview  I  imparted  everything that  I
could
    possibly  remember concerning the incident and then left,
not  to
    return for several months.
       I  remember  this  period of my life extremely well  as 
I  was
    approaching my first christmas without my family and shortly
after
    that my twenty-fifth birthday. Which for some reason was
extremely
    traumatic for me.    In short,  it was one of the worst years
of my
    life.   I  had been forcefully separated from my family,  and
had
    very little communication with them.   I was reaching an age
when
    most men had a home,  family, and all of the mundane problems
that
    go    along with it, and I wanted very much to have a piece
of  the
    same  thing.   I  was extremely confused because I didn't
know  or
    understand why all of this had happened to me.   I came very
close
    to committing suicide that year,  so my recollection of it is
very
    clear.
       It  wasn't until several months later that I began  to
realize
    just  exactly what was happening,  and as a result I began to
seek
    out  answers.   Occasionally I would stop by the APRO offices
and
    talk with Christine Panter,  the secretary that worked there,
and
    go    digging  through the files trying to learn everything
that  I
    could on the subject of UFOs.
      While  contending  with my own problems of trying  to  find
the
    answers  as  to why I had lost my family,  and slowly
discovering
    that the government was in fact responsible for everything,
I was
    inadvertently fighting for my own life.  On several
occasions,
    without  realizing the true cause of it,  I began to
experience  a
    series  of potentially fatal accidents and the  loss  of
several
    extremely  good jobs.   On one occasion my apartment caught
fire,
    destroying everything that I had,   and killing a pet
hamster.  At
    the time the fire started, I would have normally been asleep
as it
    was my usual habit to stay up until the early hours of the
morning
    working on various projects for a small leather business I
was  in
    the  process of starting. That day however,  I was spending
the
    night with a friend, taking care of work that he had offered
me at
    his  home.  A  lucky circumstance?  I suppose it would have
been
    except the Tucson Fire Department determined that it was
arson.
     On one other occasion I was driving to Sierra Vista,
Arizona,
    on    the  back of my motorcycle,  to visit with my  father
at  his
    office.  While  driving  down Interstate 10,  a big black
limo  (a
    continental  I believe) began pacing me at the edge of  town,
and
    followed  me almost the whole distance until there was no
traffic
    for several miles in either direction,  where upon it began
trying
    to    force me off of the road by pulling up beside me and in
front
    of    me.   In this case I was extremely lucky and was able
to  ride
    into the desert where the car was unable to follow.  On the
return
    trip,  my father followed me closely in his car to make sure
that
    it    didn't  happen again.   Over the years that have been
over  15
    attempts on my life, the most recent being in December of
1988.

    @_THE TROUBLE WITH APRO/BILL ENGLISH THE GOVERNMENT AGENT_@

       It was over a period of four years that this continued off
and
    on.   During all of this, Allen Benz and myself became
friends and
    on    occasion  I would do some work for APRO and at the
same  time
    help  myself  financially when the opportunity  arose.   One
such
    occasion  resulted in my having to travel to Los Angeles to
act as
    consultant and  representative  of  APRO  for  Barry  &
Enwright
    Productions.   Barry & Enwright were in the process of
Producing a
    pilot program for television entitled "Strange as it Seems."
This
    was  to  be  their answer to the  then  popular  program,
"That's
    Incredible."  Unknown to me at the time,  they had also
contacted
    Dr.  J.  Allen Hynek of the Center For UFO studies, and who's
name
    figured  so prominently in the Grudge/Blue Book Report #13,
as it
    was  he who had also read the report and stated that
although  he
    had not seen the evidence first hand,  felt that everything
in the
    report was true.
       Dr. Hynek and I sat in the green room for the better part
of an
    hour  while waiting for our appearance on the stage,  and I
asked
    him  about the report and why it was that he and  the
government
    denied it's existence.  At first he tried to tell me that I
didn't
    know what I was talking about,  and told me not to bother
him.  It
    wasn't  until  I became angry and told him that I had seen
report
    #13 and analyzed it for the government while working for Air
Force
    Security  Services in England,  and that his signed  initials
and
    signature  was  all  over the damned thing,  so not  to  even
try
    denying  it  to me.  that he finally admitted to  it's
existence. 
    But,  he  also said that he would never admit to it publicly,
and
    would call me a liar should I try to get him involved in
anything.
    I asked him the standard question ;"why me?  Why was I the
one  to
    have  to analyze it and lose everything?  His
answer...."Somebody
    had to do it"
     Very  shortly  after  this,   Allen  Benz  and    myself   
became
    embroiled  in  an  internal conflict with APRO which
resulted  in
    several  law suits.   Contrary to the belief that  Coral
Lorenzen
    would have had people believe at the time,    we were not
government
    agents, and we were not trying to take control of APRO.
       During  the  course  of his duties  as  APRO  Librarian,
Allen
    discovered that the organization was in serious danger of   
losing
    it's non-profit status and that the then listed board of
directors
    were  in danger of losing considerably more than that if APRO
were
    ever sued. When Allen approached Jim and Coral Lorenzen with
this
    problem  he was completely ignored.   After it became
apparent  to
    him what the situation was he came to me.
     
     
    After  carefully reviewing the documents and the records of
APRO,
    we    discovered that the organization was in fact in
violation  of
    the  non-profit  status as there had not been an election  of
new
    board members for over a period of five years, and that the
annual
    report   that  was   required  by  the  Arizona  State
Corporation
    Commission had  not been filed for an  even  longer  time. 
This
    clearly  was  a violation and APRO technically had lost it's
non-
    profit status.   At that point,  if APRO were ever sued by
anyone,
    anyone at all,  the members of the listed Board,  under which
APRO
    continued  to operate would have been held personally  liable
and
    any  and  all  of their personal assets could  have  been
forfeit
    should a suit gone against them.
       It  was because  of this,  and the fact  that  the
Lorenzen's
    refused to take any action on the matter, that Allen and I
decided
    to    push  the issue and force a vote of a new board of
directors.   
    With  this in mind,  Allen and I began to send out proxy
forms  to
    the  general membership to force a board election.  It was
never
    our  intention to take control of APRO,  but rather try and
force
    the organization and the Lorenzen's to meet the regulations
as set
    down  by the ASCC so that there could not be any
repercussions  on
    the governing body. Unfortunately we got beat at our own
game.
       Unknown to  us Jim had gone to the Post Master in  Tucson
and
    managed  to convince him to route all of the Proxy forms
back  to
    him  rather  than to Allen and myself as they had been
addressed.
    When  it came time for the meeting Jim voted the proxies
that  he
    had  in his position and we were left with egg on our faces.
 Not
    content  with  that,  Coral  then  started    publishing
defamatory
    statements in the APRO News letter concerning Allen  and
myself,
    saying  that  I was an agent of the government who's only
purpose
    was  to  destroy APRO,  and claiming that Allen was duped  by
me,
    which  in  turn  forced us to seek legal counsel  and  bring
suit
    against them for slander. I was unable to continue with the
suit
    as other problems arose at that time that forced me to leave
Allen
    pretty  much  taking care of the whole thing and  shouldering
the
    financial  burden  as  well.    In  the  interim,   Allen's
lawyer
    apparently got them to retract their statements under the   
threat
    of suit, but at the same time Coral then got one of her
cronies in
    California to file suit against Allen and I in a California
court.   
    All  of  this was unknown to me at the time as I was then  on
the
    run.   Additional  details of what took place after that are
with
    Allen Benz.

    @_I GO ON THE LAM_@

       While all of this was going on there were other matters 
taking
    place  that I had to deal with.  Most notably that of
Col.Robert
    Black,  and  his  former  Operations  Sgt.    from  RAF
Chicksands.   
    Apparently, shortly after my forced departure, they to were
forced
    to    leave under pretty much the same circumstances.   Some
how  or
    other  they  were able to locate me and we,  after much
suspicious
    repartee, agreed to take a serious look at the situations
that had
    arisen.   Black  had gotten information that some where along
the
    edge of the White Sands Missile Test Range there was an alien
craft
    that  had been buried because it was simply to big to
transport.   
    We    didn't know at the time whether or not it was true,
but being
    the  fools that we were,  we decided to check it out.   I
sold  my
    business  and  the   others    put up their share  of   the
money  to
    purchase  a van and have it specially equipped with such
things  as
    ground   radar   (marine   radar  system   for   private 
boats),
    magnetometers,   gravitometers,   sound  detectors,  and
infrared
    sensoring  devices.   We also carried in the van metal
detectors,
    water, food and camping equipment.
       After linking up with them in Belen New Mexico, we
traveled in
    the van around the entire perimeter of the Test range, going
up to
    the  Trinity  Atomic  Test     Site  and  working  our  way
down  to
    Alamogordo,  New  Mexico,  where we then entered through the
White
    Sands National Monument late in the evening.   We proceeded
to the
    northern  most boundary of the monument where we then
entered  the
    test range.   We had been on the range approximately an hour
and a
    half  at the time.    I was outside of the van,  about 500 to
1,000
    meters  in front,    with  a metal detector checking to  see
if  I
    couldn't  find  any kind of metallic object that  would  give
any
    indication as to the possible finding of the alien craft.   
We did
    this  as  some of the information Black had,  indicated  that
the
    craft  had crashed somewhat closer to Holloman Air Force Base
than
    any other place.
       As  I was walking in front of the van,  Black and  the
Sergeant
    were  riding in it,  following me with the headlights on so
that I
    wouldn't  step on anything without seeing it first.   It was
here
    that  I heard a familiar sound that instinctively made  me 
scream
    incoming  and hit the dirt face first without even thinking.
 It
    was an incoming rocket that hit the van, blowing it up and
killing
    the two of them.  There can be no mistake that they were
killed as
    there  was absolutely nothing left of the van except  debris.
 At
    this point, after assessing the situation quickly, I took off
in a
    westerly direction, not wanting to be next on the hit parade.
For
    the  next several days I avoided helicopters and what
appeared  to
    be search parties, traveling only at night until I made it
off the
    range  and onto a highway,     where I hitched hiked back to
Tucson,
    and ultimately to the home of Wendelle Stevens.
       When  I arrived at Wendelle's I told him everything  that
had
    taken  place and then got him to drive me to a girl friend's
house
    where he dropped me off a couple of blocks away.  It was then
that
    I  determined that they,  whoever they were,  knew who I  was
and
    where I was at.  It was time to disappear.
       To  accomplish  this,  I began by breaking off my
relationship
    with my girl friend at the time,  and moving to a small
trailer on
    the west side of town, where I then packed all of my
belongings or
    sold them off.   I then, after a period of several days took
a bus
    to    Phoenix,  where  I  arranged to have myself  arrested
by  the
    phoenix police on some outstanding traffic tickets, and put
in the
    Phoenix  municipal jail.   I then paid the fines and
returned  to
    Tucson,  by private car.  I was establishing a trail at this
point
    in    order to throw off anyone that might be following or
trying to
    trace me.  Within twelve hours of arriving back in Tucson, I
took
    a back-pack with clothing and limited food supplies and
struck out
    across  the  desert  toward San  Diego.  Traveling at  night
and
    sleeping during the heat of the day.   When I arrived in San
Diego
    I  then  made  my way up the coastal highway toward  Los
Angeles,
    stopping at the camping sites along the way that are
available  by
    the California Parks and Recreation Department.
       When  I arrived  in Los Angeles I then spent the  night
in  a
    shelter  for  street  people and then the next day looked   
for  a
    better situation in which to live for a while.   I found it
in the
    form  of an establishment called Hudson House.   Which I must
say
    was  an inspired stroke of genius on my part as it was most
likely
    the  one  place that no one would think to look  for  me.   
Hudson
    House  was and I suppose still is a halfway house for gays 
trying
    to    make it away from their families.   And I must    say,
much  to
    their  credit,  for those who are not gay but are in need of
help.   
    As    I'm  not gay and had made no bones about the fact that
I  was
    extremely heterosexual,  I felt that this was the one place
no  one
    would think to look for me.   I was right.    After finding a
job at
    one  of the many local restaurants in the Hollywood area,  I
lived
    there  for a three month period,  where upon I then
contacted  my
    mother  who  by  this  time  had retired  to  a  farm
outside  of
    Lynchburg, Virginia, and then moved on to Virginia, where I
spend
    a year working on the farm for her and then moving into town
where
    I  began  working  over a seven year period at various  radio
and
    television stations as an announcer and cameraman.

       From this point on,  until my re-emergence into the public
eye
    in    Sept of 1988,  there is not a great deal to tell other
than on
    two  occasions  I was once again made aware of  how
precarious  my
    position  was  when  someone unloaded several thousand
rounds  of
    machine gun fire into the home I was living at in a small
town  in
    Virginia, and when some one tried to run over me on the
streets of
    Lynchburg. Twice!

    @_I COME OUT OF HIDING_@

       In July of 1988,  I received a rather nasty note from my
father
    saying  that  a John Lear had contacted his office about  me.
 He
    said  in the note that he had not told him anything about  me
nor
    where  I  was at and left it up to me to decide whether or 
not  I
    wanted to contact Mr. Lear.  I did nothing for about a month
and a
    half.   And  at that point I had no intention of doing
anything at
    all.   Then  one night,  while working at the radio station I
was
    employed  at,  a news clipping from the ABC pre-feed wire
service
    came  to  my attention.   It was a statement by Walt  Andrus
that
    there  were in fact Aliens from space on the planet  earth. 
This
    surprised  me  greatly  as I felt that it  was  extremely
out  of
    character  for some one of Walt's renown and status within
the UFO
    investigative community.   After giving it much thought I
decided
    to    place  one call to Wendelle Stevens,  who I had not
spoken  to
    since my disappearance.
       Wendelle, needless to say, was extremely surprised to hear
from
    me    as he assumed that I was dead.      I asked Wendelle to
keep  my
    where  abouts private for the moment,  and he offered to send
me a
    copy of Bill Steinman's book "UFO Crash at Aztec", where, he
said,
    I played a fairly large part in one of the appendixes.
       Several days later I received the book from Wendelle  and
sat
    down  to  read what was said.   At that point I wasn't quite
sure
    what to think, but decided that perhaps it would be a good
idea to
    come back out in the open in order to test the waters.

       I then contacted John Lear,  posing as an Attorney
representing
    "Mr.  English's interest",     in order to find out what it
was  John
    wanted  with me.  After talking with John for a few minutes I
hung
    up    and began to consider the possibilities and what to  do
about
    it.   After  several  more     weeks  I then contacted  John
and  he
    ultimately came  to  see  me  in  Virginia,  where  we
Discussed
    Grudge/Blue Book Report #13.

    @_The UFO Legend_@

       "In the thirtieth year,  in the fourth month,  on the
fifth day
    of the month,  as I was among the exiles by the river
Che'bar, the
    heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God."
       "As I looked,  behold, a stormy wind came out of the
north, and
    a great cloud,  with brightness round about it,  and fire
flashing
    forth  continually,  and  in the midst of the  fire,  as  it
were
    gleaming  bronze.  And  from the midst of it came the
likeness  of
    four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they
had the
    form of men,  but each had four faces,  and each of them had
four
    wings.  Their legs were straight, and the soles of their feet
were
    like the sole of a calf's foot;  and they sparkled liked
burnished
    bronze.  Under  their  wings  on their four sides they  had
human
    hands.  And the four had their faces and their wings  thus:
their
    wings  touched one another;  they went everyone  forward,
without
    turning as they went. As for the likeness of their faces,
each had
    the face of a man in front; the four had the face of a lion
on the
    right side,  the four had the face of an ox on the left side,
and
    the  four  had the face of an eagle at the back.  Such were
their
    faces.  And their wings were spread out above;  each creature
had
    two  wings,  each of which touched the wing of another,
while two
    covered their bodies.  And each went straight forward;  where
ever
    the spirit would go,  they went,  without turning as they
went. In
    the midst of the living creatures there was something that 
looked
    like  burning coals of fire,  like torches moving to and fro
among
    the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the
fire
    went forth lightning.  And the living creatures darted to and
fro,
    like a flash of lightning

       Now,  as I looked at the living creatures,  I saw a wheel
upon
    the  earth beside the living creatures,  one for the each of
the
    four  of  them.  As  for the appearance of the  wheels  and
their
    construction:   their  appearance  was  like  the  gleaming
of  a
    chrysolite; and the four had the same likeness, their
construction
    being as it were a wheel within a wheel. When they went, they
went
    in any of their four directions without turning as they went.
The
    four wheels had rims and they had spokes; and their rims were
full
    of eyes round about...(Ezek 1:1-18)
       And  Ezekiel  saw  the wheel...and this is the  wheel
that  he
    saw....It  seems  interesting that Ezekiel's  description  of
his
    vision  of god  and  the  angels  fit  almost  exactly  with
the
    descriptions that many modern day individuals give when
describing
    UFO  sightings.  There  are  differences of  course  in
language,
    however this description seems to be fairly easy to
interpret.
       At  the risk  of  alienating  those of     you  who  are
fervent
    christians, what Ezekiel described was a UFO.
       If  one were  to look closely at the legends  of  the
various
    civilizations  they  would see that throughout  recorded
history,
    there has been a constant flow of UFO sighting. Or at least
let us
    speculate such for the sake of argument for right now.
       The  legend  of   Flying    Saucers or UFO's seems  to
have  been
    perpetuated  down  through the ages in one form  or  another,
but
    always leaving open many questions that seem to have no
answers.

       One such perpetrator was author "Eric Von Daniken",  who
wrote
    his series of books based on speculations concerning ancient
South
    American  artifacts  and ruins.   Von Daniken wrote that
based  on
    these  artifacts  and ancient writings that seemed to  be
without
    translation,   that   there  was  the  possibility that 
ancient
    astronauts in fact visited the earth before recorded history
and
    that it was these astronauts that were in fact worshipped as
gods
    by the ancient humans.
       This  is  of course a very basic summation of what Von
Daniken
    was  trying  to postulate in his work,  and it would have
been  a
    theory  that could have opened new areas of research were  it
not
    for  the fact that Von Daniken himself stated later that his
work
    was  not  factual  and  was not researched as he  would  have
had
    everyone believe that it was.

       It  was unfortunate that this was in fact  the  case,  as
Von
    Daniken's  work  did in fact cause several people to
speculate  on
    the possibilities that we had in fact been visited in the
past  by
    alien races.


       But! At the same time, let me ask the question...Why not??
Why
    is    it  so    difficult for us to accept the possibilities
of  this
    having in fact happened?

    @_EXAMPLE_@

       Let  us take for granted,  for the moment,  that all
legend  is
    based on some sort of fact.  And that although legend loses
in the
    translation from the original language,  and certain aspects
of it
    change through the ages, for the most part the legend is
true.

       Now let us examine one legend in particular,  which is
probably
    the  most persistent through the ages...The Lost
Civilization  of
    Atlantis.

       The legend states that Atlantis was a civilization far
advanced
    for  it's  time and even for our time.   The legend itself is
the
    stuff  that  movies have been made of,  and  speaks  of
wondrous
    technologies  that   make  the  technology of today     look
pale  by
    comparison.  As far as we have been able to determine, the
legend
    of    Atlantis  had been handed down from Socrates and  the
ancient
    Greeks.   But the tale of Atlantis was in fact an ancient
legend,
    even in the time of Socrates.

       Let  us examine another possibility...The Pyramids  of
Ancient
    Egypt.
       For  the  most part,  the construction of the ancient
ruins  of
    Egypt  can be explained in fairly conventional  terms,  there
are
    however certain aspects that cannot be explained.  Let us
examine
    Cheops Pyramid.

       Records indicate that in construction time,  most pyramids
were
    started at the time the Pharaoh came to the throne of the
Egyptian
    Empire,  which at the time was considerable for the ancient
world.   
    Egypt being a moving force in the ancient world,  and
remaining at
    the  pinnacle until the rise of the Roman  Empire. Most
Pharaohs
    personally supervised  the  construction of their  final
resting
    place,  believing  that the quality their life in the  next
world
    would depend on how sumptuous their funerary arrangements
were.   
    Of    Course being the ruler of an Empire made it possible
for  them
    to    spare no expense,  and in many cases the expense
exceeded  the
    entire amount of money that it would take to run their
Kingdom for
    ten years or more. It was not uncommon for millions of
dollars and
    thousands  of  lives to be spent during the construction of
royal
    tombs.
       Bearing this in mind,  records indicate that Cheops
Pyramid  or
    the great pyramid as it is now referred to,  was begun well
into the
    rule  of  the  Pharaoh Cheops and was completed  well  before
his
    death.  Yet  it is one of the largest and most perfect of
ancient
    structures.   Another  point to consider among others is that
the
    sand-stone used  in it's construction was several  hundred
miles
    away from the pyramid site and was transported down the Nile
River
    one  block at  a time.   Also the fitting of each  block  of
the
    construction  was  so perfect that even today it is
impossible  to
    even fit a piece of paper between each block.   And  finally,
the
    fact  that during the construction of the great pyramid it
remained
    in    a  perfect  square  at   it's base  with  less  than
1/2  inch
    deviation. Something that's very difficult, even by using
today's
    construction methods.

       Add  all of this to the fact that the ancient Egyptian
Book  of
    the Dead gave very specific instructions as to the
preservation of
    the body with the view toward eventual resuscitation of the 
living
    body  and the reunion of the spirit with the body.  Most
ancient
    religions  talk of life after death in some form or  another,
but
    none  speak of life returning to the body and none other has
taken
    such  pains  in  preservation  of  the  physical  remains, 
using
    techniques that even today have not been duplicated in  even
the
    best of laboratories.
 
       @_Remembering all of this, let us ask the following
questions:_@

    1.)  Why has ancient legend persistently told stories of
wondrous
    technological advances that we have yet to discover,  and
speak of 
    them  as though they were and accomplished fact of life  for
that
    time.?

    2.)  Why do many legends of the past seem to have the same
ring of
    familiarity in that they all seem to contain the same
elements and
    those elements all have a ring of truth.  (whether its
because  of
    repetition or some other reason)

    @_Answers??_@

       At  this point there are no answers to the questions,  and
for
    the most part we as researchers and investigators aren't even
sure
    of what questions to ask.


    @_MODERN LEGENDS_@

       During the past twelve years,  (since 1977),  there have
been a
    number  of modern legends that we can trace back to their
source. 
    We are fortunate that we can trace them back to their origins
as it
    then  makes it possible to investigate them thoroughly.  And
I must
    admit that I am the perpetrator of at least one of those
legends.
    Which I will go into further in a few moments.

       One   of  the  most  prevalent  of  these  legends  beside
the
    Grudge/Blue Book Report #13 is the Dulce Report of Paul
Bennewitz.

       Bennewitz originally reported that he had been able to
identify
    a secret alien base through the investigation of an abduction
case
    that  involved  a woman and her son.   During the  course  of
his
    investigation  he apparently was contacted by aliens and
given all
    kinds of information.   This in itself cannot be placed among
the
    classification of cold hard evidence, but one interesting
point is
    that  during the course of his investigation of the woman and
her
    son  certain evidence came to light that more or less set the
UFO
    investigative world on its ear.
       The  subject was hypnotically regressed by Dr.  Leo
Sprinkle of
    Illinois  University.  During  the course of  the  regression
the
    subject  recounted   how her and her son were traveling home
on  a
    lonely  highway  in the Southwest when they came across  what
she
    described as a cattle mutilation.  Specifically they
witnessed a
    calf  being mutilated.   As they observed what was taking   
place,
    they were seen and ultimately taken captive themselves.
       The  subject related how she and her son were taken in
separate
    vehicles to what she assumed was an underground installation.

       While  in  the installation,  the subject related how  she
was
    subjected to a physical examination and questioning by the
aliens.
    who she described as being small,  about four feet in height,
and
    she was questioned extensively.  During the course of all of
this
    she  apparently broke away from her captors and ran aimlessly
down
    several  corridors   until  she came to a room that     had
a    rather
    pungent odor.   She described it's contents to Dr.  Sprinkle,
and
    told him of seeing a vat in the middle of the room.   It was
from
    this  that the odor was coming from.   She described how when
she
    came  closer to the vat she saw what appeared to be the body
parts
    of    a  human male floating in an amber liquid.   She  went
on  to
    describe  how she was found and the consternation her
presence  in
    the room caused the aliens.   Apparently, shortly there
after, she
    and  her son were returned to her car without any conscious 
memory
    of their experience.
       It was this, coupled with his supposed contacts with the
aliens
    that  caused  Bennewitz to initially send a report to  the 
Aerial
    Phenomena  Research  Organization detailing   his 
experiences  and
    contacts with the Aliens.  During the course of all of this
it was
    initially  thought   that Bennewitz was himself,  not all
together
    there.   In  point   of fact shortly  there   after,   
Bennewitz  was
    involuntarily  committed to the New Mexico State Hospital for
the
    mentally  ill,  where  he was forced to undergo treatment
for  an
    undetermined  mental  disorder.   He  was  in  fact
involuntarily
    committed a total of three times,  where finally on the third
time
    it is reported that he underwent electro-shock therapy.
       When  Bennewitz   was  finally discharged from the
hospital  he
    became  a  recluse   from the  UFO  investigative  field,
publicly
    stating that he would no longer have anything to do with
UFO's and
    that  he  suggested that all of those involved in  this
field  of
    research  should  also get out and let the government do the
work
    that they are more knowledgeable in.  In short, he was saying
that
    the government knew what they were doing and we should stay
out of
    it.


       If this were all there was to it then there would be no
further
    investigation into the reports that Bennewitz filed.
However,  as
    time  passed,  more  and more evidence came to light  that 
proved
    Bennewitz  was  not insane and that there was  some
substance  to
    everything that he had been saying all along.
       Another modern day legend is that of myself and my Viewing
of
    Grudge/Blue Book Report #13, of which your already aware.

     @_A New Ally_@

       Once again,  time has proven to be an ally in that
evidence has
    come to light over the past several years,    that has
substantiated
    everything that I initially said about my viewing of Report
#13.
    In addition,  one other person, William M. Cooper, formerly
of the
    United  States  Naval  Intelligence  section,  CINCPAC,  has
come
    forward and admitted viewing an earlier version of the
Grudge/Blue
    Book Report #13.   
       With   the  exception  of  some  minor  differences  that
 are
    explainable  by  the  fact that the copy I saw  was  an
annotated
    version,  Mr.  Cooper's and my comparison match almost
perfectly. 
    And  I might add that Bill Cooper and I were talking about
all  of
    this long before we knew that either existed.
       While  Cooper  saw  his version of the documents in  the
early
    seventies while working with the Pacific Fleet,  I saw my
version
    of    the  very same documents while in the employ of the
U.S.  Air
    Force  Security Services Command at RAF Chicksands in
England  in
    the  mid-seventies.   I,  however,  was  the  first to  speak
out
    publicly when I attended a lecture given by one Stanton
Friedman,
    a  nuclear scientist,  who at the time was devoted to finding
the
    truth about UFOs and the possible implications of their
existence.   
    I might add at this point, that over the years certain others
have
    claimed  to have seen these same documents,  but have in fact
been
    nothing more than dupes of certain dis-information specialist
that
    are under the employ of the U.S. Government.
\NP\

    @_ PART TWO_@

     @_THE CURRENT UFO STATUS_@


       Currently  there are several factions within the
investigative
    community. One is the UFO and government involvement faction,
the
    others are,  UFOs and Mutilations,  UFOs and Abductions,
UFOs and
    Alien presence, and UFOs and Metaphysical phenomenon.
       Of  the five,  UFOs and Government involvement, and  UFOs
and
    Alien  Presence  are the two most heated factions at  the
moment. 
    Sort of them verses the rest of the Investigative Community.

      @_AT PRESENT_@

       At  present the factions concerning government involvement
and
    alien  presence  are fighting it out to see who comes out on
top.
    Government involvement while acceding the fact the government
is
    involved  in  some sort of cover-up will not come to any
kind  of
    agreement  with  Alien Presence,  saying that the  Alien
Presence
    faction  is  alarmist  and     lacks solid evidence  to
prove  their
    claims.  The Alien Presence faction on the other hand, claims
that
    the  Government  Involvement  faction  is in  the  employ  of
the
    Government itself and therefore they are working to hide the
fact
    that  there  are  indeed alien bases on earth and  in  the 
United
    States,  and  that the government had at one point entered
into  a
    treaty  with  these  aliens,  allowing them to  commit
atrocities
    against  the  populace of the United States,  to have  and 
occupy
    secret  bases in exchange for technological information and
data.   
    The Government faction on the other hand, once again admits
to the
    possibility  of  the government covering up Alien Craft  and
that
    type  of thing,  refuses to believe or accept the
possibility  of
    Alien  Bases.   Which would seem to be cutting off their
noses  to
    spite their face.  How can you have one without the other???

       The  rest  of  the factions tend to look  at  their
particular
    philosophy as the true discipline and ignore all the others.

     @_A CLOSER LOOK_@

       Let  us take a closer look at one particular section  of
each
    faction  and  see  if it is not possible to make a clear  as
mud
    situation a little muddier.

       During the past ten years,  Bill Moore has publicly stated
that
    he    believes that I have been lying all along about my
viewing  of
    Grudge/Blue Book Report #13.   On one occasion that I know
of,  he
    told two engineers from Aerojet Corporation that I admitted
to him
    that  I and Gerry Schultz were doing LSD when we wrote my
report on
    Viewing Report 13.   Aside from the fact that it was an out
and lie
    and  I never admitted any such thing to him,  Gerry Schultz 
and  I
    were  certainly  never together long enough to do  anything
other
    than him ask me questions while I was digging through files
at the
    APRO  offices.   And for the record I categoricly deny the
use  of
    any  drug other than those perscribed by my doctor.   And
since  I
    have developed a phobia about medications very rarely do I
even do
    that.
       To  add insult to injury,  Moore then had the brass  balls
to
    produce  that piece of shit television program of his called
"UFO
    Cover up",  and have his two song birds, Falcon and Condor,
parrot
    everything that I had been saying since 1977.  If I'm a liar,
then
    I ask the question of what does this make him??
       It seems pretty odd that Moore would say these things
about me,
    and  then  in the next breath repeat everything that I  have
been
    saying  for  over ten years as though it were facts that he
alone
    discovered.   I don't know about you,  but it's would seem 
pretty
    inconsistant with everything that he's been saying.  And even
were
    I not in the position that I am in, I'd raise an eyebrow or
two in
    question.

       On the other side of the coin there is John Lear,  Bill
Cooper,
    Paul Bennewitz,  and a host of others, including myself who
are of
    the  firm  belief that there is in fact an Alien presence
here  on
    earth, and that it has been covered up for some time.
       In all fairness though, let me point out that Moore and
company
    has  come up with some interesting documents that appear  to
show
    the existence of an organization known as MJ-12.   But at the
same
    time,  he  claims that Bill Cooper's research and data on
MJ-12 is
    fraudulent and fabricated,     and that Cooper doesn't know
what he's
    talking about.  Inconsistancy after inconsistancy....

     @_EXAMPLE_@

       Lear, Cooper, and Bennewitz (most notably Lear and Cooper)
have
    evidence that ties together everything they are saying with
other
    evidence from different sources.
       In the later part of June of 1977,  I reviewed and
analysed the
    document  now known as the Grudge/Blue Book Report #13.   In
this
    report I viewed several hundred photographs,  reports,
incidents,
    and comments made by certain individuals who had themselve in
turn
    read  the report.  At that time I had no knowledge what so
ever of
    Bill Cooper, and he had no knowledge of Bill English.
       Bill  Cooper  on  the  other hand,  had    read  his
version  of
    Grudge/Blue  Book Report #13 four years  previously. 
Without  us
    knowing  one another,  nor having ever been in contact until
1988,
    the information that we both had matched almost exactly with
a few
    certain exceptions.   And those exceptions can be accounted
for in
    that  the  version   I read,  was annotated   and  thusly
contained
    additional information that Cooper's did not.
       Additionaly,  even  though  neither  of us have been  able
to
    produce  the document itself,  other information and records
have
    come to light that upholds the voracity of our claim.   But
rather
    than  leave  it  there,  research investigators  from  around
the
    country,  who have dealt with the nuts and bolts of
investigation,
    have  come up with sighting data,   and  most  particularly
Close
    encounter data that strengthens our position.


       Paul  Bennewitz of Albuequerque,  New Mexico,  can no
longer be
    tagged  as a nut case as he was originally,  for the  simple
fact
    that upon investigations performed as recently as this year,
other
    sources  who  were present at the time of  his  experiences,
have
    verified and confirmed everything that he has said.

       With  regard  to Alien Bases and occupation,  I offer for
your
    consideration the following.

       In May of 1980,   Dr.  Leo Sprinkle,  renown
pyscotherapist, and
    professor at Illinois State University, hypnotically
regressed one
    Myrna Hanson, a bank teller of Eagle Nest, New Mexico.
       Hanson  and  her  son were driving home    one  night
along  the
    highway between Roswell(?) and Eagles Nest,  New Mexico,
when she
    and  her  son,  who was riding with her came upon what  she
later
    discribed  to  Sprinkle during their regression  session,  as
the
    brightest  light that she had ever seen.   Apparently she
stopped
    the  car  and  heard what sounded like a cow screaming  in 
agony.   
    Hanson  then  discribed how she got out of the car and  saw
what
    appeared  to  be several little men surrounding the cow and
using
    instruments  of some type to mutilate it.     Sprinkle's
original
    notes  of the session go on to discribe how she reacted  and
what
    she discribed seeing.  In her discription she detailed how
she and
    her  son  were taken aboard separate craft and then taken to
some
    sort of base.   During the course of the examination and
insertion
    of some sort of metallic object she managed at one point to
break
    away from her captors and ran down several halls until she
came to
    a room.  In the room she discribed seeing what appeared to be
some
    sort of a vat filled with an amber liquid.    As she came to
the vat
    she  saw  what  she discribed as the body parts of a  human
male
    floating  in the liquid.   When her captors finally found her
they
    were  extremely  upset and took her back to the  examination
room
    where  they completed whatever it was they were  doing,  and
then
    returned her and her son to the car where they were captured.
       There is of course a great deal more to the story,  but
but the
    crux of the matter is that her discription of what see saw
matches
    perfectly  with  countless other incidents that have  taken
place
    over  the  years,  and supports the claims that have made by
both
    myself and Bill Cooper.

       In short,  the evidence is there if one cares to examine
it and
    then colate it against other evidence.   Oddly enough,  this
seems
    to    be  the one thing that Moore and company has  refused
to  do,
    saying that there is no need, because none of it is true.
       Frankly I am astounded at this attitude.   For all intent
and
    purpose  it has become apparent that if these individuals are
not
    in    the  employ  of the government,  their only  interest
in  UFO
    investigation  is  the  monetary  return that it  can  offer
them
    because of the interest of the general public.
       I  agree  that  some  measures  must  be  taken in  order
 to
    financually support active research and investigation,  but
not at
    the  expense of fooling the people and ignoring the true
facts  of
    what is happening around us.

       This is remincent of the British Priminister,  Harold
MacMillum
    going  to Munich to get a peace agreement with Hitler  and 
coming
    home  to tell everyone that there is nothing to fear.  The
germans
    want peace and there will be peace in our time.  That peace
lasted
    over four years and cost thousands of lives...
       I  ask  where Bill Moore's evidence is....so far  he  has
done
    nothing  more  than  spout     retoric but hasn't  even
bothered  to
    present  even a comparison of data or circumstances that
will  at
    least open the door to more questions or discussion.

     @_MORAL AND RELIGIOUS IMPLICATIONS_@

       Let us assume for the moment that everything that Cooper,
Lear,
    Bennewitz, and  English  have been saying is true.   Then let
us
    assume  that  the Aliens have in fact been present here  on
earth
    since before the beginning of our recorded history.   If you
think
    about  Ezekiel  and  the wheel that he saw,  then  it's  not
that
    difficult.
       Several factions,  the metaphysical in particular,  have
stated
    that  there is evidence indicating that the Aliens
constructed  a
    being, either human or whatever, and placed him here on the
earth.   
    And that this being was named Jesus Christ.
       Then  let us examine the Old Testament versus the New
Testament
    bible.   The Old Testament Bible speaks of a vengeful god and
the
    New  Testament speaks of a forgiving god.     Frankly I lay
no claim
    to    being  a  theologian.     But  there  are  others
within   the
    investigative  community  that indicate there is in fact
evidence
    that  the Aliens have been conducting bio-genetic
experimentation
    on humans, and also there is indication on a more practical
level
    that  the  ever  popular  "Grey Aliens"  are  in  fact
biological
    constructs that serve as the work force of a higher order of
Alien
    Beings.
       If this is true,  then why is it so difficult to believe
in the
    other possibilities???

       Once again let us assume that it is true.

     @_SCENARIO_@

       Evidence has come to light that proves the Aliens have in
fact
    been  on  earth  since before the beginning of  recorded
history. 
    Further  evidence has come to light that shows in fact the 
Aliens
    were influencing the social and religious developement of
mankind
    and posing as a higher being,  or God.   Additional evidence
shows
    that  Jesus  Christ was placed on earth by a different
faction  of
    Alien Beings.

     @_RESULTS?_@

       Everything that mankind has believed for the past six
thousand
    years is nothing, therefore there is no god and the word of
god as
    it    is written in the books and laws of the major religions
of the
    world is a false dogma handed down by beings from another
planet.

       Aside from the fact that mankind had been betrayed for
over six
    thousand years, the laws and moral codes that have governed
him as
    a  race are going to be looked upon as lies.   It  doesn't
matter
    that  those  laws and codes were ultimately responsiable  for
his
    developement  into   what  we  refer  to  as  modern
civilization. 
    Additionaly  the  panic and anarchy that would result from
such  a
    discovery would for the most part do one of two things.   It
would
    either  distroy us as a race,  or it would finally break down
the
    barriers  that  have developed between us as humans  and
draw  us
    together.  Which  it would be,  is undeterminable until such
time
    that it happens.
       With  regard  to moral codes and values...It would  be
evident
    that the moral codes we as a race had lived with through the
ages,
    would  have been those of a different race of beings and  not
our
    own.  Would we accept them once again as ours,  or would we
    fall  into chaos trying to reestablish a code more suited to
our
    own needs as human beings?     And would those codes be far
different
    from what we had originally lived with?

    @_CONCLUSIONS_@

       The first and most obvious conclusion that we must make is
that
    there  are no  real answers at this  point  in  time.   The
next
    conclusion that must be made,  is that we have barely even
started
    to learn what questions we must ask.  This must be accepted
before
    anything else can be accomplished.  For the first thirty
years of
    UFO  investigation,  we  have  slowly and  painstakingly
gathered
    evidence,  reports,  and  sighting information not really
knowing
    why, but doing so because of our nature as human-beings. 

    @_To what purpose??_@

      It  is evident that we as investigators must now come
together
    and create a situation that gives complete access to
documentation
    and information.  We must set a policy as to review of
information
    and public awareness,  and ultimately action concerning
release of
    such information.We must review the implications and the
reactions
    to the release of said information, and it's effect on the
general
    public.

       At  this  point I would also point out that there is  a 
better
    than  average chance that the public might handle it  better
than
    the  government would give it credit.   Due in part to the
efforts
    of    the government,  as it would seem that the government
for  the
    past thirty years has made every effort it can to desensitise
the
    general public.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"