Language

"A quarter after ten","/Viertel nach zehn","I weighed myself","/Ich habe mich gewogen","Next Sunday","/Nachsten Sonntag","I have many books","/Ich habe viele Bcher","I have a car","/Ich habe ein Auto","It is two thirty","/Es ist halb drei","I went to the bank","/Ich bin zur Bank gegangen","I parked the car","/Ich habe das Auto geparkt","The sky is blue","/Der Himmel ist blau","How are you","/Wie geht es ihnen","That is the way it is","/Es ist eben so","It is ten o'clock","/Es ist zehn Uhr","I have to buy","/Ich muá kaufen","One tenth","/Ein Zehntel","Give me the book","/Geben Sie mir das Buch","That does not matter","/Das macht nichts","To take possession","/In Besitz nehmen","One and three quarters","/Einunddreiviertel","I do not know","/Ich weiá nicht","They asked for help","/Sie baten um Hilfe", n","One and three quarters","/Einunddreiviertel","I do not know","/Ich weiá nicht","T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"