its ok 4 a man 2 cry

U stole my heart without a trace now all I'm left with is all these memories that I cant erase...u moved forward and all I do is look back oh baby take me back. My love was so true that when u left I wanted 2 hold my breath till I turned blue. u told me u loved me u told me I was all u need then u went and cheated. I'm not gonna lie when I say all I wanted 2 do it cry, but I cant find the tears 1 thing I did find was fear. I fear I can no longer love. You are with me in thought all day and all night I am not without you, even if you're out of sight.  in the beginning it was goin, good right from the start u captured all of my thoughts. but your feelings just faded away i was doing the best i could but you just kept turning the other way and thats y i cant deny that its ok 4 a man 2 cry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"