My perfect beauty

My perfect beauty
how can I touch you
my hands so dirty
your skin so clean
I so want to touch you
to touch perfection in all its radiance
Will you burn at my touch
will you draw back in disgust
my little piece of Heaven
so much more than I deserve
all I could ever want
to touch your delicate lips
with mine so unworthy
My perfect beauty
my dark angel
my heaven
if you love me
I don't know why
if you want me
I could not understand
but knowing why would not matter
and neither would understanding
If you loved me everything would be perfect
if you wanted me I would be in Heaven
my perfect beauty.



by,
WPHUNG (Inspired by my dark angel)
Send any comments to WPHUNG@aol.com
© 1999 WPHUNG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"