Bad BBS Poetry

I am lost inside of you
And can’t find my way out
Wrapped in the pain of you
Had become my warmth

The way to your heart
Is a path I walked on the outside
While running inside of me

The path had rocks and thorns
That left my feet bleeding
As I ran for you

The pain and the blood held no care for me
I ran and ran
As the pain sliced through me
And around my legs
Leaving scars for all to see

The sweet feels of that pain
Was a heaven for me
Choosing that path of pain
 Was a choice better than nothing was

I walked the path of nothing before
And ached for your pain of love

I ran in darkness
In the bright light of your day
Stumbling and bleeding
To feel your pain

I stumbled and crawled so much
That I bleed no more
My blood turned to dust
Getting lost under your feet

Who said love conquers all?

Throw those rocks at me
And scratch me with your thorns
So I will bleed again
And feel alive once more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"