We Can Be Friend

 We Can Be Friend


Why should I fall in love, not now, not again

Not again I cried, but there she was, I knew not her name

I knew not why, on this night my heart would die

I knew not the pain I would feel

It was art night on the mall

Her name was MS. Kimberly

I knew not the sorrow I would have to endure

And my love for MS. Kimberly

Is it for love alone that I shall endure hell itself

Or for the love of MS. Kimberly

As she greets the visitors, I set at the door

As she greets the visitors, I watch her work

After all she is MS. Kimberly, my friend

For the love of one woman, shall I go to hell

I am just a man, MS. Kimberly is woman

She shall know me not by my perfection

But by my mistakes, that I makes she smiles

An American in Asia, but she is my Delilha

If she is Delilah, then who am I

To be destroyed by a slander, brown hair woman, MS. Kimberly

Who am I, this is what I cry, in her womb I shall lose my identify

And upon her breast I shall forget my good name

For I am man and she is Delilha

And she said on a mild day in October

We can be friends, as she walks out the door

She is MS. Kimberly



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHILEMON

War of the World TV series

22DISK Version 1.31