BACK

I never knew it would happen
never thought it would be so soon
all the time in the world
it was all suppose to be ours
forever and ever
never ending at all
I never knew it would end
the thought never even occured to me
each day taken for granted
each word not savored
each movement not memorized
And now that is all there is
memories that inevitably fade
but I will not let then fade
they are all I have any more
So many moments wasted
so few actually cherished
and what I wouldn't give to have them again
to have them to do once more
to say everything I should've said
and do all the things I should've done
Now all I can do is remember
watching forever
replaying the images over again in my mind
and thinking of all that could've been

By,
WPHUNG(That's it I'm breaking every clock)
Send any comments to WPHUNG@AOL.com
© 1998 Smile in the Dark Productions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"