Playwrights Corner - submission

THE SUBMISSION PROCESS

Mondays
10:00 p.m. ET (7:00 p.m. PT), Writers Grill
Playwrights Corner - Topics of interest to playwrights, moderated by HOST WRTR Herone, HOST WRTR Sofie & HOST WRTR LUD.



Sofiekatz: okay -we're logging
PGABRIDGE: It didn't get it name for nothin'.
Herone: theatres with "blind submission" always gives me a little chill
Sofiekatz: hi wrider
Ror1schach: Welcome to the S & M Chat Room!  Today, the Submission Process!
OnlineHost: BsGIANTk has entered the room.
Herone: hi Bs
Wrider55: hi sofie
Sofiekatz: how Low can you LOL?
Sofiekatz: hi giant
Herone: Playwriting IS an S&M activity, no lie.
OnlineHost: TsPrincess has entered the room.
Herone: hi TsP!
Herone: thanks for the email
Sofiekatz: just a notch above screenwriting on the S&M scale of pain
OnlineHost: Gaffitt has entered the room.
TsPrincess: I'm here!!!!!!
Herone: definitely a notch or 2 above screenwriting
BsGIANTk: hello
Sofiekatz: hello Princess
Herone: hi Gaf
Sofiekatz: hello Gaffitt
Ror1schach: We're up higher than screenwriting?  Cool.
OnlineHost: Noel Katz has entered the room.
OnlineHost: Gu8Ridge23 has entered the room.
Sofiekatz: noel! (no relation)  Hello
Sofiekatz: hi gu
Herone: sofie?  are you logging?
Sofiekatz: loggy
TsPrincess: Herone: I thought the Email was in the spirit of tonight's chat!
OnlineHost: BsGIANTk has left the room.
Herone: indeed, Princess
Herone: a submission opportunity along with your welcome notice
Sofiekatz: how's about that!
TsPrincess: Hi Sofie.......
Herone: More than one person wanted to talk about submissions.
Ror1schach: Usually, when I get something asking me to submit to the
princess, I delete it...
OnlineHost: Gu8Ridge23 has left the room.
Sofiekatz: I guess there are some hard/fast rules when it comes to
submitting a play
Sofiekatz: I know Herone'
Herone: to me, that includes:  tips on organizing them too
Ror1schach: Submit EXACTLY what they ask for.
TsPrincess: Ror1   Why?
OnlineHost: Emilypat has entered the room.
Herone: indeed
Sofiekatz: hi Emily
OnlineHost: Emilypat has left the room.
Ror1schach: Ts, t'is just a small joke.  I get about five x-rated web site
links a day.
Herone: Yes, Ror - if they ask for a 10 page sample, don't send 20.
TsPrincess: As do I,
Herone: if they ask for a synopsis, don't send the whole script -- etc.
Ror1schach: I used to prefer the ones that asked for the whole script.  Then
I realized those theaters
Sofiekatz: sound advice
PGABRIDGE: and in general, if someone asks for a sample (and doesn't
specify) they mean a ten page
Ror1schach: don't respond for a year or more.
PGABRIDGE: sample.  usually from the start of the play.
TsPrincess: if I visited all the adult sites I get invited to I would turn
into one hugh gonad!
Herone: Pat -- what's your top tip on submissions?  You talk to theatres all
over the country.
OnlineHost: Lgslegend has entered the room.
Herone: hi Lgs
PGABRIDGE: Make sure you submit the right material to the right theatre.
PGABRIDGE: Find out as much as you can about them before you submit.  If
PGABRIDGE: they have a web site, visit it first.  Read MI or DS or whatever
you can find.
Herone: Yes!  No drawing room comedies to an alternative theatre, etc.
Noel Katz: MI?
PGABRIDGE: Obviously we all have limited time to do this research, but
you're
Ror1schach: <--developing a geographical bias toward theaters.
PGABRIDGE: better off spending the time instead of wasting postage.
Herone: Market InSight for Playwrights -- a wonderful marketing tool
published by PGabridge
PGABRIDGE: Market InSight... for Playwrights, a marketing newsletter that I
publish.
OnlineHost: SANDI3CAT has entered the room.
Herone: Hi Sandi
Lgslegend: hi her, haven't been here in a while--hi everyone
Sofiekatz: yes, indeedy -- MI is a great tool
Sofiekatz: hi legend
Sofiekatz: hi sandi
Lgslegend: hi sofie
SANDI3CAT: hi all.
Ror1schach: I seem to have better luck with scripts on the coasts or outside
of the country.
I4casita: hi sandi
Lgslegend: i'm sorry i missed the play here in nyc
PGABRIDGE: Be sure that, as Ror said, you submit exactly what they ask for
in terms of stuff in the pac
PGABRIDGE: packet.  And make sure it looks good.  You're competing with a
lot of
Ror1schach: The middle of the U.S. doesn't seem to like my stuff all that
much.  Clevelend excepted.
PGABRIDGE: other submissions, and presentation counts.
Herone: s'okay, you get an excused absence
Herone: Cleveland is very East Coast, actually
OnlineHost: Poet0046 has entered the room.
Herone: Presentation DOES count!
PGABRIDGE: Most importantly, submit as much as you can.  This is a numbers
game.
Sofiekatz: hello poet
TsPrincess: when they say, bound then mean bound
Herone: Amen, Pat.  Ditto to everything you've said.
Poet0046: good  evening
PGABRIDGE: The competition is fierce today (despite the fact that
playwriting does not pay)
Noel Katz: If presentation DOES count, what does that say about the theatre
you're submitting to?
Ror1schach: Pat reminds me I have six months' worth of MI accumulated in my
den here.
Sofiekatz: although some playwrights end up paying! Ouch!
OnlineHost: Wrider55 has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: Even tiny, no-pay theatres get 75-100 submissions.
Lgslegend: true
Noel Katz: They're not interested in doing the best play, even if it's
submitted sloppily?
OnlineHost: Poet0046 has left the room.
OnlineHost: BobRiter has entered the room.
Lgslegend: they won't read the best play if it's submitted that way
Sofiekatz: hi bob!
Lgslegend: they won't get to it
PGABRIDGE: Untrue, Noel, but if you have to read 5-10 scripts a week, when
you get one
Ror1schach: I think I'd be more prepared to pay attention to someone who
presents themselves as a
OnlineHost: I4casita has left the room.
Ror1schach: professional.
Herone: hi Bob
PGABRIDGE: that was printed on someones typewriter with an ancient ribbon
OnlineHost: MOBE SR has entered the room.
Sofiekatz: hi mobe
PGABRIDGE: and it gives you a headache, and the loose pages fall all over
the room
TsPrincess: Does this mean I'll get lots of submissions, when the word gets
out?
PGABRIDGE: Yes, Ts.
Ror1schach: If it's a hand-written coverletter, I wouldn't go further.  How
hard would such a wrighter
Ror1schach: be to deal with if I decided to produce it?
PGABRIDGE: It makes you unhappy, cranky.  Not disposed towards liking the
play.
Noel Katz: I guess that's logical
Lgslegend: don't give them a reason not to read the script--if it doesn't
look good, they won't bother
BobRiter: Hi  Sof and Herone and all
SANDI3CAT: Anyone here belong to "Women in Film"?
Lgslegend: hi bob
PGABRIDGE: I think most places read just about everything, but I also think
Noel Katz: I read for a few years, the submissions coming to the Third Step
Theatre Company
Herone: a ms. full of typos gives you the impression that the writer isn't
careful
Ror1schach: I like to tie my scripts to bricks and toss them through
producers' windows.
PGABRIDGE: most places don't read everything ALL the way through.
Herone: not me -- most of us are playwrights -- tho a few may dabble in
screenplays
PGABRIDGE: Exactly, Herone.  Just like if you go to see shows that they put
on and
Lgslegend: i'm working on a screenplay
PGABRIDGE: they're complete crap, you don't submit. 
Lgslegend: adapting a play to a screenplay
Ror1schach: I'm having a film made from one of my plays, but I'm not doing
much to adapt it.
Noel Katz: My experience submitting to Theatre Under the Stars has left me
cynical about submitting
Herone: My big rule about submissions is:  don't get nuts.
PGABRIDGE: The other thing you MUST do is include a SASE.
Lgslegend: submitting is a drag
OnlineHost: FubarinCA has entered the room.
PGABRIDGE: I don't mean a mansccript size SASE, but at least a #10
Lgslegend: it could take years before they get back to you
Herone: Meaning:  getting plays produced is a two-way street.
PGABRIDGE: so they can respond to you.
Herone: You can't let possible rejection bother you or you might as well not
even start.
Lgslegend: and by the time they do, they're version is obsolete
PGABRIDGE: Lots of literary managers might like a script enough to want to
encourage
Sofiekatz: hi fubarin
Ror1schach: "dear producr: I am the bestest playwrite in the world.  Reely.
read my play."
Lgslegend: i mean their version
PGABRIDGE: you to submit again, but if you make them pay the postage, said
answer might take
PGABRIDGE: a lot lot longer to receive.
Sofiekatz: LOL Ror!
Herone: exactly Pat
Noel Katz: This guy at TUTS ran a nation-wide search for writers of new
musicals, then ended up produc-
PGABRIDGE: Herone, I totally agree.  And I think the way to get over that is
to submit a lot.
Noel Katz: ing his own work!
Lgslegend: if they like it, they'll call
OnlineHost: TsPrincess has left the room.
Sofiekatz: I've heard of things like that Noel
PGABRIDGE: If you only submit three scripts a year, every rejection is going
to hurt.
FubarinCA: SUBMISSION is entirely dependent on whom the DOMINATOR is
PGABRIDGE: If you submit 30, maybe not so much.  if you do 80, it's a joy to
get them
PGABRIDGE: in the mailbox.
Ror1schach: <--already made 30 this year and haven't submitted anythin in 6
months.
OnlineHost: SANDI3CAT has left the room.
Herone: exactly, Pat -- you have to expect a 2-5% acceptance rate, AT BEST
Herone: 10% and you're a god/dess
Lgslegend: it's also expensive--it takes a lot of money sometimes to be a
starving artist
Herone: so that means you have to get lots and lots and lots of rejections
PGABRIDGE: Yes, Lgsl, it is very expensive.
Ror1schach: I don't even blink any more at rejections.
Herone: I agree, Pat.
OnlineHost: MOBE SR has left the room.
Ror1schach: That's why I prefer queries with samples now.  Less postage.
PGABRIDGE: Some of those rejections are still going to sting.  There's
always a couple
Lgslegend: who doesn't get rejected
Herone: I much prefer queries.
OnlineHost: FubarinCA has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: every year that I really really want to get acceptances for.
Sofiekatz: you're right, legend
PGABRIDGE: I prefer queries, but I think my acceptance rate is much higher
for non-Queries.
Ror1schach: Has anyone else found that productions beget productions?  That
they pay more attention if
PGABRIDGE: I need to do some thinking about that.
Ror1schach: the script has a track record?
Herone: That's interesting, Pat.
Noel Katz: Yes, I've found that, Ror
Herone: DEFINITELY!!
Sofiekatz: They sure do, Ror... I'm glad you brought that up
Lgslegend: of course
Herone: the more productions you get, the easier it is to get productions
for a play
PGABRIDGE: It helps if you have some good reviews to back them up.
BobRiter: I prefer queries too.
OnlineHost: LEHarper has entered the room.
Lgslegend: i include a couple of reviews from my play
PGABRIDGE: It's certainly cheaper to do queries, and they take less time.
Sofiekatz: hya LEHarper
Noel Katz: Producers have so little vision (one can only conclude) they'd
rather trust others' opinions
Herone: I think I get the highest rate of response and acceptance via email
contacts followed up quickly
Herone: by a script.
Lgslegend: and a flyer with strategic quotes
Ror1schach: To my right is a pile of copies of reviews, samples, "Also
Available" blurbs, and full
Ror1schach: scripts.
OnlineHost: PNNMTN has entered the room.
Herone: strategic quotes are good
Ror1schach: Sending out is now an assembly line process for me.
Lgslegend: send me a script, her
Herone: hi PNN == hi Laura
PGABRIDGE: I'm not sure I've had any e-mail contacts pan out all the way
yet.  Not often anyway.
PNNMTN: okay getting online is has gotten far too out of hand
Ror1schach: I've had email contacts pan out.
Herone: wow, for me they're legendary
Sofiekatz: hi briget
Lgslegend: i have trouble writing a query
PGABRIDGE: You're the pro at the e-mail stuff, Herone.
Lgslegend: actually, i have trouble writing a synopsis
Noel Katz: I've had email contacts pan out, too.  Submitting to a total
stranger always proves futile
Noel Katz: for me,. at least
Ror1schach: Lgs, queries are easy once you realize you're not supposed to do
more than just get right
PNNMTN: Hi Mary Hi londa
PNNMTN: linda
Ror1schach: to the point.
PGABRIDGE: good point, Ror.
Herone: exactly, Ror
PGABRIDGE: Hi PNN
Ror1schach: This is who I am, this is what I have.  Thanks for listening.
Herone: you need to hone your synopsis perfectly
Sofiekatz: amen to that!
PNNMTN: Pat went to the rat conference and met lots of folks a couple of
years ago right pat
PGABRIDGE: Very true. (how did you remember that?)
PNNMTN: didn't that open doors for the submission process
PNNMTN: Hi Pat, Gene
PNNMTN: Bob
Herone: conferences are good
Ror1schach: Hiya, Bridget.
Ror1schach: LTNS
PGABRIDGE: Yeah, I'm still in touch with the Austinite that I met, plus
others.
PNNMTN: Noel
PNNMTN: Laura
Herone: it's always much easier to follow up with a script to someone you've
met F2F
PNNMTN: Gaffit, Lengend .... missing anyone?
PGABRIDGE: I submitted to a bunch of them, and they ask about my work still.
Ror1schach: If you're missing, please stand.
BobRiter: Hi Pnnmtn
Sofiekatz: that's great, Pat
PNNMTN: Ror - I've been moving and then moving again and then moving again
PGABRIDGE: One important thing is to make sure you keep in touch with
theatres
PGABRIDGE: after they produce your work.
PNNMTN: but I'm unpacked and my office is set up ... so long as I can get on
line
Herone: that is REALLY important Pat
PNNMTN: I should be here more regularly3
PGABRIDGE: Make sure you send them christmas cards, baby pictures, post
cards about shows.
Ror1schach: PNN, those arrest warrants are hard to dodge, aren't they?
Herone: I send little updates to folks
Sofiekatz: LOL ror
PGABRIDGE: I still send notes to the Denver papers, too, just to keep folks
up to date, and they still
PGABRIDGE: print them.
Sofiekatz: Email has made keeping in contact a bit easier
Ror1schach: Updates are things I've got to get into the practice of doing.
Noel Katz: I have to send them baby pictures now??  Damn, I've got a lot of
work to do...
PNNMTN: Gene - you're telling me
OnlineHost: BobRiter has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: But we should talk about exactly what people put in sub packets.
Herone: the thing about you and theatres is --
PGABRIDGE: Besides the script, which is obvious.
OnlineHost: Gaffitt has left the room.
PNNMTN: Noel - you can rent children if you don't have your own
Herone: it's at its best a long-term relationship
Herone: meaning:  you don't want to get an attitude about a theatre --
because there are only so many!
Ror1schach: 1:  Brief, tailored query on nice paper with tasteful
letterhead.
PGABRIDGE: script, SASE, cover letter, resume,
PNNMTN: Biggest thing to remember is that you want to establish long
PNNMTN: term relationships
PGABRIDGE: reviews from past productions or selected quotes.
PNNMTN: so - that's what Pat's doing
Ror1schach: My query letter is also my cover letter, with very minor
changes.
Herone: a theatre that turns down your play right now might want the next
play if you don't act up with them
Herone: mine too Ror
Lgslegend: truth
PGABRIDGE: Hey, she's mine.  But I might be willing to rent out pictures of
her....
PGABRIDGE: Ror has two, so he should have plenty to spare.
Herone: and the person you're dealing with at one small theatre might get
promoted to a bigger job at the
Herone: next one
Ror1schach: Synopsis, character breakdown with doubling identified.
PGABRIDGE: With scripts I always include a self-address postcard for
acknowledgment that
Lgslegend: i hate synopsis
PNNMTN: I send pictures of my dog - he's 125 pounds so it's basically the
same thing
Noel Katz: Damn again.  I don't even like dogs
PGABRIDGE: they received it, with a spot for them to say how long they think
OnlineHost: BobRiter has entered the room.
OnlineHost: ANIDOV has entered the room.
PNNMTN: I must admit though - I don't do any of that crap anymore
PGABRIDGE: it will take to respond
Ror1schach: How about an "Also Available" buckslip?
LEHarper: I've just recently started sending postcards with queries--the
responses do seem be quicker
PGABRIDGE: plus a list of other plays, with short, 1-2 sentence summaries,
that are available.
PGABRIDGE: That's what I do, Laura.  Postcards get you an answer much
faster, for sure.
BobRiter: Good idea Pat.
Lgslegend: i'll have to try that
PGABRIDGE: They're easy and cheap to make. 
OnlineHost: Tonpace01 has entered the room.
Lgslegend: i'm not confident with my synopses
Ror1schach: ...haven't bothered with postcards, still.
Sofiekatz: hi Tony
PGABRIDGE: Hey, Tony.  (thanks for the renewal today)
OnlineHost: PHarris825 has entered the room.
PGABRIDGE: Hey Paul.
Noel Katz: Is that because your plays don't follow traditional narrative
forms, Legend?
Ror1schach: Lgs, pretend you're writing a blurb for a bestselling novel when
you write your synopsis.
PNNMTN: Merle's getting mad at me cause I was out all evening and now I'm
online
Tonpace01: Hi, all, sorry I'm late, Mark McGwire and all.
PNNMTN: ignoring him AGAIN ... so I gotta go ... see ya'll next week.
Lgslegend: noel that's part of it
PNNMTN: Good night
Lgslegend: thanx ror
PGABRIDGE: night, PNN
Sofiekatz: night Briget
OnlineHost: PNNMTN has left the room.
Ror1schach: Bye Murph.
PHarris825: Hi PGA
Lgslegend: i like synopses as a writing exercize--i guess i "block" or
something when it's time to
Lgslegend: write it for someone else
Lgslegend: can we do a synopsis night sometime?
Herone: sure
OnlineHost: Weckguy has entered the room.
PHarris825: only if we keep it short...
Sofiekatz: that's a good idea, Legend
Ror1schach: Lgs, I wrote a synopsis for a script that has no straight
timeline and almost no action.
LEHarper: This is off topic-but does anyone know the website address for the
playwrights center in MN?
Ror1schach: If I can pull that off, you can pull off a synopsis too.
Sofiekatz: hi weck
OnlineHost: STORM3434 has entered the room.
Lgslegend: true--someone once told me to think of the synopsis like sitting
around a campfire
ANIDOV: In a synopsis, the plot always sounds goofy.
Sofiekatz: hi storm
Lgslegend: sorry to keep going on about it but synopsis is important for
submission process
STORM3434: Hi.
Lgslegend: it bugs me
OnlineHost: Weckguy has left the room.
ANIDOV: I guess it clears the decks, though.  If they don't want a play
about a
Sofiekatz: hi Ani
ANIDOV: hermaphrodite axe murdered from Spain, then they can tell right away
ANIDOV: and don't have to read the whole thing.
Lgslegend: damn--that's what my next play's about too
ANIDOV: Sorrrry.
Noel Katz: Who doesn't want that, Ani?
Tonpace01: Change the locale, Lgs.  It will fly.
PGABRIDGE: Synopses are always tough.  I think that the query synopssis
route works
PGABRIDGE: best for certain types of material.
Ror1schach: Don't send scripts with swear words to the Bible Belt....
ANIDOV: The people in Dubuque, Noel.
Lgslegend: yes true--target your theatres
PGABRIDGE: Experimental works are hard.  Comedies can sell better via
queries, because
OnlineHost: Egaeus has entered the room.
PGABRIDGE: theatres are always desperate for a good comedy.
Lgslegend: in the writer's market, theatres give a little blurb about what
they look for
PGABRIDGE: (and rarely find them)
ANIDOV: I've never sent anything to a theater directly.
Ror1schach: Good, straightforward comedies.  I'm still trying to convince
theaters my dark comedy
Lgslegend: i think it's a good idea to know how much of a budget a theatre
works with
PGABRIDGE: what is that, Ani?
Ror1schach: about quantum theory is really a comedy.
Herone: hi Eg
PGABRIDGE: It's more than just a comedy, Ror.
Lgslegend: most only want single-set, or simple set--small casts
Egaeus: hello all
PGABRIDGE: it's an experience
ANIDOV: Quantum theory should make for good comedy.
Ror1schach: LOL, Pat.
Herone: IMHO a synopsis needs to be fairly brief -- something that gives you
the tone and style of the
Lgslegend: ani--try sending to theatres
Herone: play as much as anything about the plot
PGABRIDGE: Ani, Ror has written a very fine play using the principles of
Quanta and uncertainty.
Egaeus: synopsis -- one page
Egaeus: that's the rule of thumb for everything -- one page
PGABRIDGE: Yep, resume, one page.
Herone: I will admit that when I was a lit mgr and somebody sent me a full
page synopsis with a beat-by-beat
Sofiekatz: more like one paragraph
Ror1schach: Ani, that's a good exmple up there of why Pat's such a good
promoter...
Herone: description of everything in the play I NEVER finished one!
Ror1schach: (thanks, Pat)
Herone: they made my eyes glaze over
Egaeus: The most valuable piece of submission advice came from Herone
PGABRIDGE: (I only ask ten percent, Ror)
BobRiter: Quantum theory ..good comedy? sure ...it figures:)
Lgslegend: so less is more?
Herone: A longish paragraph or two is enough.
Egaeus: When a theater requests your script, rite REQUESTED SCRIPT on the
envelope
Herone: yes -- forgot that tip
ANIDOV: Well, Herone, that's what I would think.  I try to give the theme
and the conflict and the
Ror1schach: Less is definitely more.  Remove the adjectives if you have
trouble getting down to 1 page.
Herone: so it doesn't get put in the wrong pile
PGABRIDGE: Good thing to remember.  And be sure to mention it in your cover
letter, too.
Herone: you need to get down IMHO to half a page
ANIDOV: outcome -- but not the details.  Sometimes I leave a little mystery
in it.
Egaeus: yes, Her
PGABRIDGE: One thing I do with synopses is try to use wider spacing and
slightly larger
Herone: with room on the page for character descriptions and/or review
quotes
PGABRIDGE: typefce.
Herone: yes Pat
Herone: lots of white space
PGABRIDGE: one and a half spacing, and 13 point type.
PGABRIDGE: MUCH easier to read.
Lgslegend: reviews give synopsis
Egaeus: I sent to some theater and they wanted the author's bio and
synopsis, and play info all on
Egaeus: one page
Herone: you're trying to tantalize them, not tell them the whole store
ANIDOV: How about those character descriptions they ask for?
Herone: that's basically to give you a sense of age/# of characters and
types
ANIDOV: Use small print -- the nice thing about computers.
Herone: if you are good at the character descriptions, you can leave even
more out of the synopsis
PGABRIDGE: Right, they need to know gender and ages, to know if they can
possibly stage your play.
Lgslegend: i like that!!!!!
ANIDOV: 1-1/2 spacing is NOT easier to read, it is a pain.
Herone: my synopsis for THREE THE HARD WAY is only a few sentences
Egaeus: Don't make the print too small!
PGABRIDGE: They might not have access to a 70-year-old male actor.
LEHarper: I try to put the style into the synopsis--what do I think is neat
about the play?  How do I
Ror1schach: "Zander:  A total bastard, and worse, a yuppie."
Egaeus: ome theaters specify that they won't accept anything under 10 point
LEHarper: capture that in the style of the synopsis?
Herone: yes, Laura
PGABRIDGE: don't use small type size.
ANIDOV: Yes -- when I was writing contract proposals for an engineering
company, I used to remind
OnlineHost: DR 2th1951 has entered the room.
Herone: you're trying to give the theatre a sense of your voice as well as
the story
Ror1schach: Isn't the style why they're asking for dialogue samples, though?
ANIDOV: our people -- decision makers are not 20 years old.  Use big print.
OnlineHost: DR 2th1951 has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: They want the samples for several reasons.
Lgslegend: i think you let a lot of your voice show in the cover letter too
Herone: but not all theatres want the dialogue sample
OnlineHost: Newsguy111 has entered the room.
LEHarper: Yeah!  That's it Her.  You said it better.
PGABRIDGE: Style, to know if the play actually exists,
OnlineHost: Newsguy111 has left the room.
Herone: yes -- but not a lot -- keep the cover letter simple
PGABRIDGE: To see if you know how to spell
Ror1schach: I've never run across a theater that asked for synopsis but no
sample.
Sofiekatz: oh, that's it, Pat!
Herone: I have -- many
Egaeus: Another nice tip from Dana Singer -- try to make your presentation
visually uniform
PGABRIDGE: lots do, Ror.
PGABRIDGE: Query is not the same as Query with sample pages.
Egaeus: Everything should go together -- same type style, etc.  makes things
look more professional
ANIDOV: What makes you decide to query a certain theater?
Egaeus: insanity
Ror1schach: Yeah, but query isn't synopsis.
Tonpace01: Ani, they are operating.
PGABRIDGE: If I see that they might want to do a play like mine.
ANIDOV: LOL - bad question, huh?
Herone: I try to research what kind of plays they do.
PGABRIDGE: Query is letter, synopsis, SASE, resume.
Herone: one way is via a web site
ANIDOV: How do you do that?
Herone: seeing other plays that remind me of mine --
Ror1schach: My email queries are just the query letter.
ANIDOV: I did get on the mailing list of a place I sent for guidelines.
Herone: in their history
ANIDOV: I saw that everything they did was "wacky" and "off the wall" -
their terms
ANIDOV: so I decided I was too tame for them.
PGABRIDGE: Market InSight usually includes a list of what they produced in
the last year.
Herone: or plays that other theatres have done in the same season as mine
PGABRIDGE: This gives you a pretty good idea of their taste.
PGABRIDGE: Lots of places claim to be wacky, but when you look at their past
season
Herone: this means you need to know what a lot of contemporary playwrights
style is
PGABRIDGE: it's not your idea of wild.
Herone: exactly
Ror1schach: "we're insane!  We did Thornton Wilder last year!  Is that nuts
or what?"
Herone: there's NOISES OFF wild and wacky and then there's Durang and Nicky
Silver
ANIDOV: Someone right now is doing a play by a German called "Offending the
Audience."
Herone: you need to know where you fit in
Herone: Handke
Egaeus: or Joe Orton wild
Lgslegend: thorton wilder's not a new playwright
ANIDOV: Yeah, Handke.
Herone: exactly Lgs
Lgslegend: i like places that brag about how they like new writers
Herone: a really interesting language playwright
ANIDOV: I know I should be open to new things, but the descrip
Herone: anyway, I think research on theatre is essential
Lgslegend: that's one way of figuring out who to submit to
ANIDOV: tion made me tired.
Lgslegend: yes it is
Egaeus: lol Ani
Lgslegend: target your theatres
PGABRIDGE: One other thing we haven't mentioned is record-keeping.
ANIDOV: Good advice.  I have to be more aggressive.
Tonpace01: Then shoot them
Herone: Yes!  Thanks!
Lgslegend: it's like that earlier bible-belt comment
Ror1schach: Always remember to bribe the theater producer with less than the
theater plans to pay you.
Herone: how do y'all track your submissions?
Egaeus: I used to keep records, but now I keep CDs
PGABRIDGE: It's vital that you know who you sent what scripts to.
Herone: do you use software?
LEHarper: I'm the most disorganized at record keeping!  How do y'all do it?
Lgslegend: how about telephone follow ups?
ANIDOV: I put it on my Windows cardfile.
Ror1schach: I started keeping records this year.
PGABRIDGE: I use a database I developed using Microsoft Access.
Lgslegend: the problem is a lot don't like to be called
Herone: don't telephone follow-up
ANIDOV: And also in a notebook, with their letters (rejections) filed.
PGABRIDGE: It's nicely automated, though I nee dto patch it up a bit.
Tonpace01: I am very specific and meticulous about my records, I make my
sister keep them.
Herone: that's the last resort -- unless you already know the people there
PGABRIDGE: Don't telephone follow up.  Use a letter, you're a writer.
Herone: exactly Pat
Lgslegend: ah contacts!  there's a good submission avenue
Herone: theatres HATE writers phoning
PGABRIDGE: My database will give me reports on how many scripts I've
submitted each year
Herone: good idea, Pat
OnlineHost: CarylJohnO has entered the room.
PGABRIDGE: and the percentages of acceptances, rejections, holds, and no
repsonses.
Herone: I keep records, but I'm not as organized as Pat
ANIDOV: Are you kidding?  Theaters even hate people calling to buy tickets!
Herone: hi Caryl
Ror1schach: The government isn't as organized as Pat.
Herone: ROFL Ani
Sofiekatz: hi caryl
PGABRIDGE: I also have a field that I can check if I think a theatre is
interested in my work, so
Noel Katz: "No response" holds a great lead over rejections and holds
PGABRIDGE: I can send to them again when I have a new play finished.
Lgslegend: truth
Herone: that's the most common response to queries, Noel -- sad but true
ANIDOV: I just want to be sure I don't send the same play to them.
Lgslegend: if they like you, they'll call you
PGABRIDGE: The database comes in real handy, especially since I move so
often.
PGABRIDGE: I just sent out 80 change of address letters to people who
already had scripts and
Noel Katz: It breeds cynicism.  I believe most theatres would rather produce
plays by people they
Lgslegend: ani--i'm always paranoid that i left out pg 64 or something
Noel Katz: already know
PGABRIDGE: had not yet replied.  It was a good excuse to do a reminder.
Ror1schach: You must have mail forwarded to you from all over the country,
Pat.
Herone: wow, Pat
OnlineHost: Sami02 has entered the room.
PGABRIDGE: yep, Ror
OnlineHost: CarylJohnO has left the room.
Herone: that's frequently true, Noel --
ANIDOV: Yes, they do like to do repeat authors -- I know that for a fact.
Lgslegend: you're right noel
Sofiekatz: hi sami
PGABRIDGE: It's automated enough that the letters automatically said what
play I sent and on what date
PGABRIDGE: I mailed it.
ANIDOV: A theater gets interested in a playwright and likes to follow
his/her work.
PHarris825: PGA has on his computer the exact time he woke up every morning
for the past 11 years I
Herone: the best thing you can do is get a good relationships with several
theatre producers or staff
PHarris825: suspect.
Sami02: Hi Sofie, room
PGABRIDGE: I've had a good response to it.  Cleared up a couple question
marks.
Ror1schach: Pat, does it lick the stamps too?
PGABRIDGE: Would that be odd, Paul?
PHarris825: He gets up later on Sundays by 64 minutes..
Lgslegend: you guys are going fast
Herone: good idea, Pat
Herone: we are zooming
PGABRIDGE: I get the self-stick kind, Ror.  You need to join the 20th
century.
Herone: anybody else use a data base?
Sofiekatz: hey there Pharris!
ANIDOV: Gee, I have good relations with 70 theaters, but I can't submit
anything to them.
PHarris825: <--barely uses a computer
Lgslegend: i still use a notebook
Herone: I just saw submission tracking software advertised in a writers
newsletter.
Ror1schach: Postal employees duck when I enter the post office.
PGABRIDGE: the foxpro stuff?
ANIDOV: another expensive boondoggle -- just write it down
Egaeus: I started to use a database but couldn't bring myself to keep up
with it
PGABRIDGE: I've thought about trying to sell a version of mine.
Noel Katz: I duck when a postal employee enters my office!
Herone: probably a good idea, Pat
LEHarper: Don't send money to foxpro.  They went out of business last year
and
Ror1schach: "Hi, here's fifteen envelopes, all with different weights, and I
need postage on this
ANIDOV: LOL
Egaeus: a database would also be good to keep track if there are any
personnel changes, though
LEHarper: are still advertising. 
Ror1schach: envelope inside, too.
PGABRIDGE: I have a database with 700 theatres.
Herone: whoa, Pat
LEHarper: They took my money and even VISA couldn't get it back
PGABRIDGE: MI's database has about 1,600
ANIDOV: I just use priority mail - $3
Lgslegend: me too
PGABRIDGE: Thanks for the head's up, Laura.  I wondered what happend to
them.
OnlineHost: MargeeBee has entered the room.
PGABRIDGE: They stole your money?
Herone: Margee, welcome
Ror1schach: When I'm sending query packets, it's less than $3-
Herone: me too -- less than a buck
ANIDOV: that's why windows card file is so nice -- you just go in and change
names and numbers
ANIDOV: simple
Lgslegend: queries would be
PGABRIDGE: I'm going to reach my 500th script submission this month (since
1990)
Lgslegend: i'm no where near that
Herone: yikes, Pat!  No wonder you get produced a lot!
ANIDOV: Congratulations!  Is there a record - like Roger Maris's?
LEHarper: Not foxpro software, but the people who used foxpro under their
play ops (?) software
Herone: that's called grinding it out
Sofiekatz: whoa, Pat!
Lgslegend: it's mark macquire's now
LEHarper: They used to advertise in American Theatre and Dramatists
Noel Katz: Well, nobody will ever beat Maris
Sofiekatz: Do they give out pins for that or something?
PGABRIDGE: Laura harper has the record, I would imagine
Tonpace01: Hel, yeah, I thought I was doing great with my 20th.
Herone: she has the 1998 record
Herone: 20?  Get crackin', Tony.
Herone: lash lash
ANIDOV: At what Noel?
PGABRIDGE: I'm running around 10% acceptance.
Egaeus: Sadism is my job, Her
Lgslegend: how about submitting for contests--sometimes they have forms
Herone: yes.
Noel Katz: 61 homers in a season.   Like that will ever be broken!
PGABRIDGE: which you get when you...
Herone: a plug for Pat's MARKET INSIGHT -- he always includes the forms!
Sofiekatz: forms and more forms
Herone: it's fabulous
ANIDOV: LOL, NOel -- have you been sleeping next the Hudson?
PGABRIDGE: people love ém
OnlineHost: MargeeBee has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: (I will gladly snail mail people sample issues, if you email me
your snail mail address)
Herone: It's nearly 11:25 -- we're nearing PLUG TIME.
ANIDOV: I have GOT to get the dough to subscribe, Pat
PHarris825: PGA beats Neil Simon and William Shakespeare!!!!!
Noel Katz: What's the cost?
Egaeus: is it still $40 Pat?
Herone: SHAMELESS PLUGS, anyone?
Lgslegend: plug!  plug!!
Sofiekatz: PLUG -PLUG-PLUG
PGABRIDGE: It's less than $4 a month.  ($40/year.)
ANIDOV: I don't have any good news, but I do have a lead for you.
Herone: what's that?
ANIDOV: I think I told you before that the George Street Playhouse in New
Brunswick, NJ
Ror1schach: I just send him $4- and tell him to photocopy it ten times.
Tonpace01: PLUG IS "GULP" spelled bw
ANIDOV: is establishing a second stage in addition to their mainstage.
LEHarper: Pat has the best publication out there.  I use 5 and his is the
most helpful
Sofiekatz: wow, Tony
PGABRIDGE: Thanks, Laura.
Herone: good info, Ani -- thanks
OnlineHost: BoopaBelly has entered the room.
Lgslegend: thanx
ANIDOV: They are also going to have a Diva Project -- for one-women shows by
women in the stpring.
PGABRIDGE: Yes, very helpful, Ani.
BobRiter: Noel,,,,Mark Mc has hit his 62nd homer tonite....
Herone: great -- thanks Ani!
OnlineHost: BoopaBelly has left the room.
Lgslegend: that leaves me out
Egaeus: My show SICK & WRONG opens next weekend
Sofiekatz: and the number of theaters doing BLEACHER BUMS will rise by 25%
Sofiekatz: what do you bet?
Lgslegend: yes i'm one of those straight white males you've heard about
ANIDOV: If you want the address, email me or I guess you can just lookit up
on your vast databases
Sofiekatz: That's great eg
PGABRIDGE: Congrats, Prof.
Noel Katz: Right, Bob, and I suppose you'll tell me Gehrig's consecutive
game record is gone, too
Herone: My short play A RUSTLE OF WINGS is getting a reading in Portland
Oregon on Oct. 11.
Ror1schach: Love the title.
Lgslegend: hard to find a contest for me
Herone: thanks, Ani
Sofiekatz: Hooray for readings!
OnlineHost: Sami02 has left the room.
Lgslegend: great title
Lgslegend: i'm not so sure about readings though
Lgslegend: will you make it there for it?
PGABRIDGE: Herone, I heard from Imazari today that their fest is off.  I
just got a message, so I don't
PGABRIDGE: know more.  Probably $$ raising probs.
Herone: no -- too far to travel for a 10-min. play
Sofiekatz: readings are incredibly valuable
Herone: I'm not surprised, Pat.
Herone: thanks for the info
Herone: The woman producing it will be making an audiotape for us all.
Lgslegend: i think my play here in nyc got over-read
Ror1schach: Good news from Sacramento-- Deus ex Quanta was extended for 2
more weeks, plus,
Herone: that can happen, Lgs
Noel Katz: My corporate musical comedy, The Making of Larry, has been
recorded on CD and finally
Herone: congrats, Ror
Noel Katz: they sent me a copy Friday
PGABRIDGE: cool, Ror
Sofiekatz: whoa Ror!!
Herone: hooray, Noel!
Lgslegend: sometimes things that work in a reading don't in production
Sofiekatz: that's great!!
Lgslegend: and vice-versa
Ror1schach: I got a (bad) copy of the show, and am extremely impressed.
Herone: agreed, Lgs, or vice versa
Egaeus: Cleveland Public Theatre is having a ten minute play festival in
Feb.
ANIDOV: Good things happening.  Congrats!
Herone: which theatre in Sacramento
Ror1schach: And, they're still on for editing it for Local Access.
Herone: yes -- on a theme
Lgslegend: great tip eg
Ror1schach: The Thistle Dew Theater, Her.
OnlineHost: JSTJNNFR has entered the room.
Egaeus: great ror1
Herone: the theme of ICONS IMAGES or something
Ror1schach: Also...
PGABRIDGE: No plugs here (but we got a new kitten this weekend)
Herone: happy kitty
Lgslegend: where's the thistle dew theater?
Egaeus: CPT's theme is IDOLS, ICONS and IMAGES
Ror1schach: Deus also just closed in Australia.  They're looking for a
second venue, and,
ANIDOV: And my lost cat came back -- a bag of bones and very weak, but
alive!
Egaeus: no IDEALS (I'm sorry)
Herone: A producer in Salem Mass is flying me out to the Boston area on Oct.
8 -- I'll be reading my own
Ror1schach: they're producing In the Valley of the Shadow, a one act of
mine.
Herone: play UNGRATEFUL at a large women's event there.
Egaeus: terrific ANI!
PGABRIDGE: You're an international sensation Ror!  (very cool, Ani)
Herone: mine came back the same day, Ani
Ror1schach: And, they're making Deus into an honest-to-god film.
Sofiekatz: I'm glad your cat came back
Herone: that's pretty great, Ror
Sofiekatz: Herone is cooking!
Ror1schach: ...right after contract talks and a rewrite.
PGABRIDGE: that's the way to travel, Herone.  On someone elses nickel.
ANIDOV: Thanks - it was very emotional
BobRiter: Noel  Gehrig? Who's that. Must be before my time
Herone: that's how I try to do it
LEHarper: I'll be there with ya Her, I'm trying to decide between 2 pieces.
Laney said for me to chos
Noel Katz: Do they really have events for large women?
Herone: that's right, Laura!  You're going too!
Herone: :-)
OnlineHost: Bj4man has entered the room.
Herone: when I'm there, they do :-)
OnlineHost: JSTJNNFR has left the room.
Egaeus: lol
Ror1schach: So I'm thinkin' of moving to Australia.
Herone: This benefit in Salem is partly in honor of Ratna Sarumpaet -- Laura
and I were invited because we
Herone: did so much to get her released this spring.
Egaeus: Are you seriosuly thinking of moving to Australia, Ror?
ANIDOV: Wonderful, I didn't know how that turned out.
Ror1schach: Laura and Linda are going to be in Salem?
Herone: yes -- a coven
Herone: you'll have to come, Ror
PGABRIDGE: I've always wanted to visit Australia, Ror.
Sofiekatz: be kind to large women, Noel - there are alot of us out there and
we're bigger than you are
Ror1schach: Prof, I seem to be huge there.  No, not really, but it would be
nice.
Sofiekatz: :o)
Herone: Oct. 8
ANIDOV: watch out for anyone lighting up!
BobRiter: Great Ror, Noel
Herone: :-) Sofie
Ror1schach: I'll try to get there, Her.
OnlineHost: Horrorman1 has entered the room.
LEHarper: There's a little note about Ratna in the new Dramatists mag that
DG just put out
Herone: really?  great
Herone: I haven't got mine yet.  Can't wait to see it.
Lgslegend: what mag is this?
LEHarper: The new format is wonderful!
Ror1schach: (The Sacramento people sent me a t-shirt of the show.  I love
show t-shirts...)
BobRiter: Terrific, Herone
OnlineHost: STORM3434 has left the room.
Sofiekatz: See how far your reach is, Herone!  Ratna!
Herone: Laura was incredible in the p.r. for all the Readings for Ratna.  3
articles in Backstage!
OnlineHost: Patroqueet has entered the room.
Sofiekatz: hi Pat
PGABRIDGE: Nothing like wearing your own name, huh, Ror?
LEHarper: The Dramatist Guild newsletter/quarterlies are now a magazine
Legend
Patroqueet: Hey Sofie
Ror1schach: Great feeling all right.  I just wish my name was on it...
OnlineHost: Horrorman1 has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: so they've combined them?  How frequent, Laura?
OnlineHost: Patroqueet has left the room.
LEHarper: bimonthly (I think)
OnlineHost: Bj4man has left the room.
Herone: did you just get the issue?
Tonpace01: Got to go, folks.  Next time.
Egaeus: well, i gotta go, folks.  I have a job interview at 9:300 AM
Herone: bye Tony
LEHarper: It's called The Dramatist.  I just got it
PGABRIDGE: good luck, Prof!
Ror1schach: Good luck!
Herone: yikes Eg -- break a leg, I think
OnlineHost: Tonpace01 has left the room.
ANIDOV: Good luck, Eg.
Lgslegend: what's next week's topic?
Egaeus: adios
Herone: not picked yet
Sofiekatz: hmmmmm good question
LEHarper: bye everyone who is leaving
Noel Katz: I'm off too.
Sofiekatz: bye Noel
PGABRIDGE: guess I should give the DG my new address.
PGABRIDGE: bye Noel.
OnlineHost: Egaeus has left the room.
Herone: good idea
OnlineHost: Noel Katz has left the room.
Ror1schach: <--leavin'.  Gonna wade through all these MI issues and get my
act together.
PGABRIDGE: (crack that whip)
OnlineHost: CarylJohnO has entered the room.
OnlineHost: AprilElly has entered the room.
Lgslegend: work work work
Herone: I got past one submission barrier this week.
PGABRIDGE: night Ror
ANIDOV: I must be dumb tonight- I don't know what people are tlking about.
AprilElly: hi room!
Sofiekatz: what was that, Herone?
PGABRIDGE: what's that, Herone?
Sofiekatz: hi april
Ror1schach: Bye Pat.  Bye all.
Sofiekatz: rehi caryl
Herone: Actually submitted something for the Ohio Arts Council fellowship
deadline.
OnlineHost: Ror1schach has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: good for you.
OnlineHost: STORM3434 has entered the room.
ANIDOV: Great -- you can't win if you don't play.
Lgslegend: nice job
Herone: a combo of short plays under an omnibus title -- they go together
quite well
Herone: exactly
AprilElly: Is it ok to send the same manuscript to multiple publishers, does
anyone know?
LEHarper: All right Her.
Herone: it depends what industry, April
ANIDOV: I do have a "whine" tonight -- anybody wanna sympathize?
AprilElly: YA
Lgslegend: screenplays sometimes are under an agreement
Herone: multiple submissions are common in theatre -- but not in novels
Herone: you're in Playwrights Corner right now
Sofiekatz: go right on ahead, honey
LEHarper: Go for it Ani
Sofiekatz: I like a fine whine
Herone: whine away
AprilElly: ooops, sorry!
OnlineHost: CarylJohnO has left the room.
Lgslegend: where you give them a certain amount of time to look at it
exclusively
ANIDOV: You're so kind.  I turned in a big article (2600 wds.) and it was
gorgeous...
ANIDOV: my editor didn't like it, it wasn't the right "format" --
OnlineHost: AprilElly has left the room.
PGABRIDGE: ouch, Ani
Herone: ow indeed
ANIDOV: but he never told me the format.  It was supposed to be like
"others" but I'd
ANIDOV: never seen them.  I rewrote it,but boo-hoo!
Lgslegend: "format?"  for a play
Herone: eek
PGABRIDGE: bummer
Lgslegend: i thought we had a margin for error
OnlineHost: Anncrispin has entered the room.
ANIDOV: No, it was a feature article for the paper.  A season preview
Herone: Ani is talking about an article.
Lgslegend: oh--sorrrrrry
Herone: I have to do a phone interview with Quentin Crisp tomorrow.
Sofiekatz: wow herone
ANIDOV: That's it.  thanks for your sympathy.  I needed it.
Herone: Paul -- have you interviewed him?
OnlineHost: Anncrispin has left the room.
PHarris825: Wrote about Crisp for genre several years ago..
Herone: some of us are journalists too
Herone: he's coming to Cleveland next week
Lgslegend: cool--any lead on teaching jobs out there?
PGABRIDGE: tiem for me to head out, too.  Night all.  See ya next week.
PHarris825: Ask him is he has dusted any home he has lived in since 1930!!!
Herone: also one of my favorite playwrights is coming to Cleveland this
weekend --
Herone: Eve Ensler
Herone: LOL Paul!
Herone: any other leading questions?
Herone: :-)
Herone: nite Pat -- thanks for the great tips
PHarris825: Ask him if he still wants to be put out in a black garbage sack
when he dies..
BobRiter: Ciao Pat
PGABRIDGE: it was fun swapping info
Herone: LOL
ANIDOV: Thanks for the submission ideas -- I'm going to get moving too.
This is my year!
Herone: good Ani
ANIDOV: (ROFL)
Herone: he is a character, no doubt
Lgslegend: goodnight ani
ANIDOV: Goodnight all -- what's the topic for next week?
Sofiekatz: good to see you
OnlineHost: PGABRIDGE has left the room.
Herone: still pickin' one
PHarris825: He doesn't believe in reincarnation... He said just imagine
coming out of your Mother's womb
Lgslegend: when do we do synopses?
Sofiekatz: thanks for this week's topic, Ani
PHarris825: and saying "Here We Go Again!!"
BobRiter: I gotta go. Nite all
Herone: nite Bob
Herone: we'll get it onto the schedule soon, Lgs
ANIDOV: Nite all.
ANIDOV: Thanks Sofie and Herone
OnlineHost: BobRiter has left the room.
OnlineHost: ANIDOV has left the room.
PHarris825: Ask him if he would like to be a twenty-one year old gay man
today...
Lgslegend: welp--time to go
Herone: good question Paul
Sofiekatz: have a good nigiht legend
OnlineHost: Jackatbrun has entered the room.
Lgslegend: i'll see you next week all
Herone: nite Legs
OnlineHost: Jackatbrun has left the room.
OnlineHost: Lgslegend has left the room.
OnlineHost: Mcdill has entered the room.
PHarris825: He worked for years as a movie critic.. Ask him what his
all-time favorite movie is..
Herone: okay
Sofiekatz: nice chat tonight
OnlineHost: SummrSong has entered the room.
Herone: yes, I agree
OnlineHost: Newsguy111 has entered the room.
Herone: I just talked to a friend of mine who said that when he went to the
Museum of Broadcasting and
OnlineHost: Newsguy111 has left the room.
PHarris825: Does he regret not working as an actor when he was younger..
Herone: could see anything he wanted, he watched "My Little Margie" and
Crisp's THE NAKED CIVIL SERVANT
Sofiekatz: geeze herone, Let PH do the interview
Herone: yeah!  Maybe I can copy off his term paper.  ;-)
PHarris825: He has played Lady Bracknell and Elizabeth I in recent years..
Herone: I know
Herone: his description of playing Elizabeth I sounded hellish -- that
costume!
OnlineHost: LEHarper has left the room.
PHarris825: (He cannot remember his lines I am told... He is 90!)
Herone: I'm not surprised!  he sounded rather frail today when I made the
appt.
PHarris825: His b'day is on December 25th...
OnlineHost: Mcdill has left the room.
OnlineHost: SummrSong has left the room.
PHarris825: Quentin will turn up to the opening of an envelope...
PHarris825: He likes a couple of bottled beers...
PHarris825: All his clothes are hand-me-downs...
Herone: sounded like it -- I just read RESIDENT ALIEN
PHarris825: He has a beautful silk shirt Lauren Hutton gave him..
PHarris825: small feet....
Herone: the format in Cleveland is about 45 minutes of extemporizing, 45 min
of Q&A
OnlineHost: ACEford1 has entered the room.
PHarris825: He says he doesn't believe in love...
OnlineHost: ACEford1 has left the room.
Herone: should be fun
PHarris825: That may be him just being affected... You know what brits can
be like..
Herone: now now
Sofiekatz: well I'm gonna close the chat log
Herone: :-)
Herone: yes thanks Sofie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BOTTOM LIVE script

Fawlty Towers script for "A Touch of Class"